Gang Orca [76]

||
Shoto's vision became blurry as he was paralyzed on the ground using both his ice and fire.

"A hot wind prison of flame and wind, huh? It's a good idea, a normal villain would give up; cry and beg forgiveness. But what if they didn't, after playing a hand, you need to already be planning the next one."

A whirl wind broke dispersed the prison as the orca stood at the center, an intense aura being released. "Well, what's next?"

Nothing...Shoto gritted his teeth in shame as the orca reached for him.

"Please get away from those two!" A voice shouted. A flurry of green intervened, his leg crashing with orcas arm.

"Midoriya." The fake villain grunted.
Gang Orca went to use his sonic waves on Midoriya but his eyes widened as something gripped his cape. In a blink of an eye, he was flung yards away, his body tumbling and rolling on the ground. Angling his body, The pro hero skidded on the heels of his feet, burrowing his claws in the ground to stop his momentum.

Izuku's  eyes widened in terror as the horned female stood idly in front of him. Her hair was its normal shade of pink on the top to  a deathly white shade. An intense blood lust coated the air as he remembered this scene all to well. Her headbands still on though...but her hair...

Shoto's eyes were wide in shock from the ground as this was the first he had seen this true form she had spoken of. Is that her true form...

"Fumetsu...is that...you..." 

"Who else would it be..."

Izukus heart stopped at the familiar demons voice as he took a step back but halted as she turned her face to look at them. Half of her face was red whilst the other was it's normal color.

"Otaku?" Relief flooded Izukus being as the girl offered him her signature devilish grin

Aizawa's eyes was wide in shock as Fumetsu's normal voice spoke and it wasn't that of the demon. She's in control...she really did it...

"Well I be damned." Ms joke whistled in pride as the two teachers watched the scene.

Izuku hesitantly approached the horned girl, standing next to her. His heart pulse in his chest as she stared him down like a hawk, a predatory look on her eyes.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. 
The voices in my head chanted but I ignored them, shifting my attention to the Pro hero a distance away. I bent my knees slightly, cracks forming underneath my feet.

Green Lightning enveloped Izukus form as he bent his knees as well with a determined look. With Fumetsu-Chan here now...maybe we can defeat him.