someone has a crush -Daniel

"Here let me help you with those" Daniel smiled at me as he helped pick up my book that had fallen out of my locker "thanks Daniel" I smiled back as his friends looked at us weird, after he handed me the boys he gave me one last smiled.

"See you around renesme" I gave him a toothy grin and nodded, when they started walking zayn had given me a nod and then looked to Daniel "what the hell was that" Daniel gave him a stern look, "what?" He ask with his bitch face.

"You helped her pick up her book, you called her by her name instead of some random pet name like you do every other girl" Daniel rolled his eyes "fuck off zayn, I did not".

————

The next day Daniel and his friends were sitting in the back of the class waiting for the teacher to walk in, I walked in and sat at the front of the class.

Daniel noticed me and smiled, he walked over to me and sat down "renesme I have this party I'm going to on Friday and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come with me" I smiled "really? Me!" He laughed a little a nodded "absolutely You!" I blushed a faint pink.

"I'd love too Daniel" he smile his cute little toothy grin, "I'll text you when I'll pick you up" I nodded and he blushed a tiny bit after getting up and walking back over to his friends.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smiled let alone blush" Christina said as she gave corbyn a look, "whatever" Daniel replied ever so dryly.

I've heard a lot of different things over the past few months, people say that Daniel is only ever nice to me! Like he doesn't smile or really put in any effort to talk to them but he would go out of his way to even just get a smile and a wave for me.

I don't really see that, side Daniel is nice to me and all but it's just how Daniel is! I guess?

"I was quite shocked you asked me to come tonight, and sorry that I like totally made the party boring for you" Daniel shook his head as he walked down the beach, "nah it would have been boring without you, I liked having you there and why would you be shocked that I asked you?"

He looked at me and smiled, "I don't know it just seems like you can obviously get any girl you want, so why would you want me" he laughed a little "because out of all of them you're the only one I wanna see smile" I blushed a little and looked at the sand.

"Ya know, my parents are out of town right now , we can go back to my house and watch a movie if ya like" i said and he nodded. "There's nothing else I rather do"

————

I moaned as he pressed his lips to my clit, "ugh Daniel" I said as he slowly slide two fingers in and out of me! He kissed back up my stomach finally kissing my lips and pulling me into his lap, "Are you sure" I nodded as I slide down his member and moaned.

He took a deep breath in as I went up and down at quite a slow place at first but sped up as we both let out moans,fuck you're so tight" he moaned in my neck as he kissed my jawline and neck.

I moaned when he placed his thumb on my clit and started drawing figure eights on it, "fuck fuck fuck fuck" I moaned as I was getting closer and closer to my climax.

Daniels breathing got heavy as I clenched around him and came, he moan one last time before shooting his loan in the condom.

I took a deep breath as he kissed me again, "we should do this more often renesme"