truth or dare -Jack

"Truth" I said as Zach nodded and looked around at the boys, "tell us a sexual secret" I nodded as I thought about it for a few seconds, "I've never came during sex" there jaws hung low, "what do you mean" Daniel asked and all they boys looked at me.

"Well I mean, when I'm having sex with another person I don't get off but if it's just me, I get off just fine" they all nodded "you must be having bad sex then" I hit jack's shoulder as they guys all laughed "I will let you know that I am having great sex" jack nodded.

"That's why you haven't came" I looked at him "like you could make me" he nodded "if that's may dare than I choose dare" the boys cleared their throats as we turned to look at them "right so, I think we will just go and jack here can finish his dare, we will see you guys tomorrow, or whenever"

They walked out before we could say anything and I turned to jack, "fine whatever, try and make me cum" his smirk grew as he pulled me into a kiss.

This kiss lend down my neck, sucking a dark hickey on the base of my neck and I let out a light moan because of the sensitive skin. He grabbed under my knee and picked me up, jack and I lived together in our apartment for about two years now.

He laid me down on his bed and pulled back, taking his shirt off and mine while his kissed resumed down my chest, regarding my bra in the process of all of this.

His hands rested on my hips as he leaned over me, his tongue slipping into my mouth, his fingers hooking into my pants and pulling them off.

Leaving me with only my underwear on, his thumb pushed hard on my clit causing a moan to slip out, "if I make you cum with my tongue, bye me dinner" I nodded as he smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

His head sunk down and next I knew my underwear were on the ground along with the rest of my clothing, his tongue ran up and down my clit to my entrance.

I let out a moan at the feeling, a feeling I haven't felt in months which felt so dreamy, he left kisses and hickeys on my hip bones.

He harshly sucked on my clit, pulling the nerve in-between his teeth and watching it fall back in place, not giving me time to get used to that feeling before sucking on it once more and pulling it lightly in-between his teeth again.

My hands were tangled in his long, curly hair as moans and profound words fell from my lips, my body never feeling this before making me think jack might be the first guy to make me cum.

I rightly pulled at his tongue flattened and licked a long strip upward, his tongue moving in letters and shapes on my clit driving me crazy, feeling myself pushing that limits was too much for my body.

"Jack" I moaned out of breath, I could feel him smirk him knowing to be the first guy to make his best friend/ roommate cum. He kissed the sensitive bud and then sucked once again harshly on it, causing me to tighten my grip on his hair and release.

He had a smiled when he came out from between my legs, with myself still on his lips and chin, which he tried to clean off with his tongue but failing, dragging his hand up to clean himself off.

"So, dinner" I rolled my eyes and nodded, "I guess"