who's y/n -Daniel

"Who's y/n" Daniels therapist asked as the guys and I looked at him weird, "never heard that name in my life" he nodded, "I was afraid so" he looked toward him weird.

———

"Daniel can you tell me more about y/n" I nodded, "she's great.. I think I'm in love with her, she's so funny and beautiful" he smiled "how'd y'all meet" I smiled "coffee shop, I don't even really like coffee but I knew that I needed to go get coffee that day".

"What day, if you remember" I nodded "it was a week after my mom passes away, I got out of the house because I hadn't left and I went to walk around, I walked into my moms favorite shop and we bumped into each other, we apologize and she offered to buy me a coffee, said I looked like I was having a rough week"

———

"Daniel has seem to make up this y/n character to make up for his mother, he met her in a coffee shop a week after his mother passed, calms you have seen her all the time, you guys hang out together a lot, but you have no clue who she is, never met her" Zach shook his head.

"No, he's never even talked about her"

————

"What's this medicine for dani" y/n asked picking up the bottle and trying to pronounce the name but failing causing both of us to laugh, "to make me less crazy I guess" I said taking it out of her hands and setting it down on the table.

"You aren't crazy Daniel" he nodded, "doctor thinks I am" she wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips, "well I don't think you are" she pressed her forehead against mine.

"You think it will make you forget who I am?" I shook my head as he nodded, "I don't want you to forget me" I held her cheek in my hand, "I could never forget you y/n"

"I love you" she had her little giggled that made my whole world turn "I love you too Daniel"

————

"But how'd does he see her and we don't even know it, like he talks to us, if that's where he sees her why doesn't he talking to himself or anything" jack asked as he looked at Daniel. He was looking at the ground.

"Like he is now, he's in his head, he's probably in his happy place with y/n right now, more than likely he's telling her how much he loves and appreciate all that she's done for him."

"He's probably told her that a million times but doesn't remember ever telling her, the brain is a funny place! He's fine and he will be fine as long as he take his medicine"

"If y/n or excuse me, his brain keeps him happy and going why do we want to take that away from him?" Zach asked, "because it's dangerous for his brain, he'll go crazy and this y/n character could turn in a direction of her wanting him to kill himself with her"

"I've seen it happy to many people and I would hate for it to happen to such a great young man" corbyn nodded, "when do you think y/n will be gone, will it change how he feels"

"I don't think they ever really leave, if they do good to this person then they come back when they need them too but with this medicine it helps fight off y/n, it's a very slow and long process and you know, the brain might react to y/n telling him to stop taking this medicine"

"It's like, you know how you have those dreams where you are swear are real, like you can feel everything and remember every last detail but it was just a dream" we all nodded, "that's what Daniels in, except he isn't going to wake up and and know that it's been a dream for months and even years to come".

————

"You don't come around very often anymore y/n" she nodded shyly and sat beside me, "I've missed you" I kissed her cheek as we laid back on my bed and she laid down on my chest.

"We need to talk Daniel" I looked down at her weird, "I don't think I should come around anymore, I don't think you need me anymore" he shook his head, "I do need you" she shook her head.

"You're stronger now and that's all I was here for, you to get stronger"

———

"How's y/n Daniel?" I rolled my eyes, "she left me, she won't answer my text or calls, she told me she didn't want to see me anymore, said that I was stronger now, she was only with me to make me stronger and said I didn't need her any longer"

"Which I think is crazy because I need her, she keeps me happy, and she makes me want to write music and laugh, I just, I still need her"

"You know Daniel, I don't think you do, I think you want to need her so your brain is telling you that you do need her when really you don't"

————

"He's gotten a lot better over the past few sessions, y/n told him he doesn't need her anymore, which is good, his brain is acting how we wanted it too with the medicine.

"That's good, great" Jonah said as he looked towards all of us, "he might be sad for a couple of days but as long as y/n isn't back, he's good"

————

"Y/n, I though you didn't want to see me again" she nodded and hugged me, "I just want to tell you one last time that I love you" I smiled as he kissed me cheek, "I love you too" she nodded and hugged me "I'll be here again, when you really really need me but Daniel, please don't need me again"

———

"You think he's in his world again" Jonah asked as he saw Daniel laying on the bed looking towards the wall, "I think he's saying goodbye to her" Zach said smiling as Daniel gave a small smile "yeah" corbyn added.