One time secret- zach

After fourth period I went to the restroom, as I was going to the restroom I heard two girls walk in, "I heard that y/n and Zach fucked at his party last weekend" I froze, "but she wasn't at his party, like ever" I rolled my eyes.

"No dumbass, one of his friends told me that they had hooked up once at his party" "ohhh"

———
After school finished I went straight up to my room, "sweetie" I froze, "hey aunty" she gave me a hug, "wait" she said and smiled at me, "what's up" I asked and she gave me a weak smile.

"Are they okay?" I asked, "youre parents are going be farther out in sea, they can't call this week" I nodded. "Thanks" I said and walk upstairs to my room.

I laid down and I guess fell asleep, I woke up to tapping on my window, I got up and saw Zach throwing small rocks at my window, I rolled my eyes and opened the window and up into the tree house he went.

I climbed into the treehouse window that Zach and I, Well mostly our fathers, had built when we were really young. "You lying bi-" I started but he covered my mouth, "stop, I didn't tell anyone I swear, it's a stupid rumor clay made up"

"Why would I tell someone that we slept together when it happened the summer of 8th grade" he asked and I nodded, "that's a weird rumor to just pop out don't you think?" I asked.

He nodded and we both sat down on the pillows and blankets that we had on the ground, "they asked who I lost my virginity too and I said a random girl I was really close too"

"And.."I asked, "them they asked to guess, I said her name starts with a y/f/l" I nodded, "and your brother said your name and then that's how it started" I nodded.

"My brother?" He nodded, "since when is my brother hanging out with you?" He shrugged, "but you aren't pissed at me?" I shook my head, "one time  secret right?" He nodded.

"One time" he said again.

———

I moaned as Zach dipped his hip in, "oh fuck" I moaned as he kissed my neck, I let my hand play with his hair, he looked to me and smiled before kissing my lips, in a slow and passionate kiss.

I moaned as his thrust went quicker, "fuck harder" I moaned as he did as asked.

"Y/n" Zach said shaking me awake, "huh?" I asked rolling over, "Are you okay" I nodded, I opened my eyes to see we were still in the tree house and it was dark, "what the fuck, what time is it" I asked sitting up and Zach shrugged.

"We were cuddling, I didn't want to wake you up" I smiled and kissed him "go home" he licked his lips and smiled as he watched me go back through my bedroom window.

"Goodnight Zachary" he smiled, "goodnight babygirl" he said then left the tree house to head home.

This is when I put two and two together I had a wet dream about Zach, while cuddling with Zach.

I walked into school the next day and everyone was looking at me, some giving me the congratulations look and others giving me the 'that bitch' look.

I rolled my eyes and opened my locker, "You fucked herron" I looked at Gabbie as she giggled and hugged me, "I didn't" I said and she nodded "I know love, just that's the talk around school, no way such an innocent soul like yourself would fuck mister bad boy let alone take his virginity" she said and laughed.

I fake giggled along and nodded, if only she knew!

———
"Baby, fuck, thought it was a one time thing" Zach asked as I kissed his neck, "just shut up and fuck me herron" he bit his lip and smiled.

We lost our clothes, he kissed my neck as he dipped his hips down and thrusted into me, I moaned as he left sweet kisses against my collarbone. His thrust went quicker as he held my thigh and placed my leg around his waist, "fuck baby" he moan in my neck as he left kisses.

He kissed me and his tip brushed against my g-spot he bit down on my bottom lip pulling it out and catching it back in a kiss.

"Fuck" I moaned as he pressed his thumb down on my clit, he thrusted harder making him hit my g-spot perfectly.

———
I pulled on my underwear and Zach's shirt and he pulled on his underwear, we laid down as he pulled me into his chest, "wanna tell me why you decided to change your mind about just once" Zach asked and I giggled.

"I can say now that not only did I fuck the bad boy first but I was the first girl the bad boy fucked more than once" he laughed, "and the only person the bad boy will fucked so many other times" I smiled and kissed him.