It was just a dream -daniel

He walked out of the bathroom with his towel hung loosely around his waist, the water drops left on his top half, I scanned over them on his shoulders and neck as he saw he gave me a smirk.

Walking to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and got undressed, have the heat run over my shoulders and neck. Being in a car for 9 hours with Daniel today was killer.

We were moving to a bigger house, and it's was 13 hours from where we lived now so we stopped to sleep for the night, our parents putting us in the same room.

I grabbed the body wash and massaged it into my skin, rising that off and pulling my hair down from the ponytail, getting it wet and reaching for the shampoo to find out it wasn't there.

"Daniel" I cried out, "Daniel" he still didn't answer, "Daniel" I yelled a little louder "what" he said back, "can you grab me the shampoo and conditioner please" I heard him sigh and get up.

He smiled and handed it to me, I shut the door after I grabbed it and finished washing my hair, as I turned to set the conditioner on the side of the tub, Daniel was standing behind me in the shower.

I jumped a little and tried to cover myself, "what the fuck are you doing in here" he bit his lip as he scanned his eyes over me, "well You just looked so hot today in your cute little booty shorts, and trying to hide a boner for 9 hours is horrible"

I gave him a weird look, "what does that have to do with you being in my shower" he rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him, "just shut up and kiss me"

His lips landed on mine and he grabbed my waist and placed me against the shower wall, the water running on both of us, he kissed down my neck as I let out a moan.

——
"Y/n" Daniel shook my shoulder without taking his eyes off the room, "y/n" he pushed a little harder and I jumped up in the seat, "huh what, where are we" he laughed a little.

"Our parents want us to stop at a hotel for tonight, we are gonna be there in an hour" I nodded and looked forward "where's their car" I asked, clearing my throat, not looking at my stepbrother who was just in my wet dream.

"Oh we lost them a while back, my dad sent me the address so I just put it into the GPS" I nodded "great yeah, yep" he laughed a little "you okay? You were kinda twitching" I nodded "just fine, yeah".

———
"Are you sure your okay, I mean you haven't looked at me since I woke you up" I nodded and Daniel as I opened the hotel door, "look I'm going to shower, I'm fine just tried is all"

He nodded, I grabbed my clothes, making sure to grab the shampoo and conditioner as I did so and started my shower.

Taking my clothes and ponytail off, stepping in and letting the heat ran through my body, I heard the door opened and I pulled back the curtain a little to see Daniel, using the bathroom.

"The fuck are you doing, I'm showering" he smiled and nodded "I know but I had to piss, anyway, let's talk about this wet dream you had"

I went red In The face and pulled the curtains back, "I don't know what your talking about" he laughed and flushed, it was quite and then I saw the curtains pull back again this time Daniel walked in.

"You wanted me In the shower is it" I shook my head and he smiled, and like the dream I was once His lips were on mine and he had me pressed against the wall.

"We can't we can't" I moaned as he left kisses on my collarbone "shhh, no one will know" I ran my hands through his wet hair as his tip brushed against my clit every once and a while.

He thrusted into my and I threw my hand back on the wall as he kissed on my neck, "so good" he moaned into my ear, one of his hands on my waist the other by my head, my leg was around his waist.

My hands stayed at the bottom of his hair and top is his shoulders, "oh fuck" I moan and tugged at his hair as he thrusted into me faster and hit my g-spot.

"So tight" he moaned as his head stayed in my neck, "gonna cum" I moaned as he nodded and thrusted into me faster, his kisses lead back up to my mouth and pulled me into a kiss.

I moaned, biting my lip to muffle it as I came, him pulled out and also cumming.

———
"Oh god what did we do" I said while laying down on the bed, Daniel laughed and smiled "well I interrupted your wet dream earlier I just consider that the ending"