Whos the biggest ;) -Jonah

"Will you help us discover something" jack asked as all the boys walked into my room, "umm.. sure" I said giving all of them a weird look, "it's cool" they said and I nodded.

"Can you look to see has the biggest you know what, we wanna settle this but we don't wanna look at each other's" zach said pointing down to his area "um okay, hard or soft" I asked "both" Daniel replied.

"I suggest I'll be helping make you guys hard also" they nodded slowly, "okay, I'll do it, who's first" jack was first. We walked into the bathroom and he pulled his pants down, he was pretty long soft, I pulled my shirt off along with my bra

I turned around and placed my ass to his crouch, grinding down as he let out a moan, "it's good" he said and held my hips pushing back harder, the soft fabric of my pj pants turning him on. 

I pulled away and looked, he was more the average. I smiled and kissed his cheek, we walked out and the boys all smiled at me "who's next" I asked and then Zach followed me back into his room.

He pulled his pants down slowly and I giggled, he was about as big as jack, hand him by a few inches, i did the same as I did with jack stoping when I felt him grow hard enough.

He was definitely bigger soft than jack was but jack was a grower and bigger than Zach hard, Daniel can in next, Okay I had did the same thing.

He was bigger than both Zach and jack soft and hard, I smiled and sent him a wink while he was pulling his pants up and he blushed while walking out.

Corbyn walked in next, "what would Christina say" he laughed "she gave me the okay" I nodded "but did she give me the okay" he laughed and nodded. I smiled and pointed to his pants and again I repeated the same process.

He wasn't as big as Daniel but he was bigger than jack and Zach, which they are all so very close to the same size, they are only inches away from each other.

Jonah was last, the guys would say that Jonah and I have a lot of sexual tension and I totally agree because right now you can cut it with a knife.

"Hi" I said and he smiled, "hi" he said and hook his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, "you create the problem, you deal with it" he said and gave a wink "oh you want me to get rid of your boner" he nodded "Okay then"

He was ALOT bigger than the rest of the guys, he grabbed my hips and kissed up my neck "who won" I smiled "you" his hand reach around slipped his hands on my pants.

Rubbing my clit making me through my head back, "we don't have that long princess" I nodded and pulled my pants and underwear down, reaching in my bathroom bag and grabbed a condom.

He slid it on and slammed into me, I threw my head back and moan as he covered my mouth to keep my moans quite.

His tip hit my g-spot immediately and his fingers stayed rubbing figure eights on my clit the whole time. His hand stayed over my mouth as I held onto the counter trying not to fall.

He thrusted into me harder as I moaned into his hand it being a muffled noise coming out, I clenched around him, that being enough to tell him that I was ready to cum.

His thrust become slow and deeper, causing me to release and to clenched harder around him, he twitched and came.

——
"So how was the biggest" Zach asked as Jonah and I walked out, "and what took so long" corbyn asked while Daniel and him gave us looks.

"Jonah is, But a few couple inches and he wasn't getting it up" Daniel nodded slowly, "Okay sure..."