my boss -Daniel

"Candice you just can't be here right now, I can't go out I have to finish up working with my boss, I promise I'll call you tomorrow" she huffed as I sorted out some papers on my desk, "Okay love but answer one question for me" I looked up at her "what".

"Why do you suck up to your boss so much, this looks like his paperwork" I rolled my eyes "because it's my job, I'm mr.seaveys assistant I'm supposed to help" she laughed as I walked her out to the door "call me when you make it home, and be safe".

"I will" she hugged me and left as I walked back up to the office, "you could have left y/n I can do my own work I promise" I laughed as I continued to walk to my dead. "Oh mr.seavey it doesn't bother me" he laughed as he sat in his chair and loosened his tie, "you wanna drink y/n" he asked as he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and two cups.

"Sure"

After about two or three drinks for both of us we went back to working, I felt the buzz and I know he did. I kicked off my heels as I read the clock, it was 2:30 am and to say I was going to regret this tomorrow was an understatement.

"Y/n you should go ahead and go home, I can finish this" I laughed as I looked over the papers we had spread out on the ground, my back was facing him and I was bent down "no there's like two dozen orders you need to sort out before 9:15 am so I'll help you" he sat up in his chair and put the papers down.

"What ever could I do to repay you" I laughed as I looked towards him, "a raise would be nice, maybe a vacation too" he laughed and nodded "name you price and your days, then it's done" I laughed as I took a small sip of the drink he last poured me.

"Mr.seavey, I have a hypothetical question" he looked up at me "yes" I laughed a little as I sat in the desk, "sleeping with somebody that's above you is bad, yes?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Depends on how high up" I nodded, "the boss" he laughed he sat back in his seat. "That's definitely frowned, but there isn't a law saying you can't" I nodded and stood up.

"Why?" He asked as I walked over to the papers, "I just know a girl who has a thing for the boss, she just doesn't know if he feels that thing also" he nodded "why doesn't she just make a move", "she doesn't want to look stupid and end up getting fired".

"Maybe she should just risk it" I nodded as he stood up, "well you think the guy would be okay with it" he smirked "I guess I mean if they spend a lot of time together and we try's to get her to help out a lot with his work and stuff then yes he would" I smiled at the ground.

"So she has to go on if he wants her to do her job or not" he laughed a little, "well no but if he try's to spend time with her then he definitely won't mind" he smiled at me as I scanned the papers. I bent down a picked one up, his eyes followed my ass down to my legs and back up, "this is the one you need to place in first" he sat back down.

I leaned over the front of his desk as he looked at my boobs, not like I didn't want him too, That's was the plan. I smirked as I grabbed a pen and wrote a quick 1 at the top, "so this guy does she think he feels this thing for her" he asked as I looked up to him and he eyes quickly left my boobs.

"I do, but I- she doesn't want for it to be wrong" he laughed as stood up, "I guess there's only one way to find out" he cupped my jaw and kissed neck, me kissing him back as he slid his tongue across my bottom lip.

"I guess she was right"

You moved in front of his lap as you slid his pants off, while he continued to take them off you slipped you're shirt off,  you took Daniels member in your mouth as he let out a moan. It's was too early, nobody was going to be here hopefully.

You suck like it was your favorite lollipop, and when you finally hit his base, while gaging a little, you could feel him twitch in your mouth. As you moaned he his load had been shot down you throat, once you stood back up you had lost you skirt and underwear.

"You got a little" Daniel said as he wiped his cum off of my bottom lip, he kissed me once again as he turned my body around. He sat me on the desk and kissed up my thighs, "we can't tell anyone" I said as he locked eyes with me, he kissed my clit.

"I won't sweetheart" he slid two fingers in me as he used his tongue to work on my clit, I was a moaning mess, I had laid back on his desk and once I finally came it was like none I've ever felt. He kissed me as he ran his tip over my clit, he slowly slid into me moving his hips at a steady pace.

His tip brushed against your g-spot, I was craving for him to hit it, for this wave of pleasure to hit me but when he finally did he hit it hard, and over and over again. It was more than a wave of pleasure more like a never ending wave, I clenched around him I stayed clenched as he moaned into my neck.

"I'm cumming" I said as he moved at a quicker pace, "me too" when I came he continued pushing in and out, I felt him get sloppy and when he twitched he pulled out and came in his hand, some ending up on my leg.

He washed that off as we went back to work, I stood his button up shirt, as he wore his pants "I guess we have to talk about that soon" I laughed as I finished sorting out these papers "how about you buy me breakfast after we finish, then we can" he nodded "sure"