Deals -jack

"And if I fail the test what?" I was trying to help him find a way to pass his test, I needed to make a deal with him that would actually last and there was only one way this was going to happen/ even be possible and it always had to have sex in it.

"You fail no sex for two weeks" he nodded "if I pass" I smiled, "sex two days out of every week for a month where and wherever you like and a blowjob every morning for two weeks" he smiled "deal"

———
He slammed the test down on my desk when he walked into my room, I looked at him as he smile, I giggled when I saw that he passed with flying colors.

"Whenever I want it?" He asked and I nodded, "give me the when and where" he smiled and kissed me, "I'll be taking that up".

"Right here?" I asked as he pulled me into the back of his car, we were watching a basketball game and we stepped out and ended up in his car.

"Whenever I want" I giggled and shook my head, I kissed him as we sat down, I hiked my skirt up and pulled my underwear off, he pushed his shorts and boxers down, I kissed down his neck as he let out a moan.

I sank down in his length as we both let out moans, he kissed my neck, I felt him swipe his tongue across a hickey.

I kept a steady pace moving up and down on him, my hands in his hair, i could feel his breath on my neck as he guided my hip, up and down.

I threw my head back and my eyes were closed, it was a mix between his breath and kisses on my neck, either way it had me moaning.

He rubbed my clit as I looked down at him and brought him into a kiss, "so fucking hot baby" I smiled as his tip pressed against my g-spot over and over and over again.

"Almost" he asked and I nodded, my body shook telling jack I needed a tiny push and I was over the edge, with a few more thrust I released.

He pulled out a spilled his release.

"You guys actually made that bet" I giggled and nodded, "he wanted sex in the car and in bathrooms it was just weird, but kinda really hot at the same time." Brooke laughed.

"You will never see me getting fucked in public" she said and I giggled "I said the same thing"