parties -Zach

"I hate party's baby" I said to Zach as he nodded and handed me a red cup "but you like drinking, so have fun" I rolled my eyes as I took the shot and cringed at the taste, he kissed me as I got another drink, we both agreed that we would get buzzed and then call it a night, we'd tell our parents we were sleeping over at a friends and then we'd end up staying at the Daniels, he was having the party!

As the night went on Zach and I made our way up to the room we were staying in and locked the door, it had been locked before since we didn't want anyone having sex on the bed we were sleeping on tonight.

We were both equally drunk, and was worst than buzzed. I giggled as we laid back on the bed, when I looked at Zach he was already looking at me with a huge smile on his face, I kissed him telling him that I wanted more.

Soon our clothes were on the floor and Zach was kissing down my neck, his fingers were rubbing figure eights on my clit as I let out a moan, "fuck me now" I said and he nodded.

He slide a condom on, and slammed into me, making my back arch off of the bed and for me to tug on the hairs at the back of his head. His thrust slowed for a second only to pick back up again, he was still kissing down my neck as his tip hit my g-spot over and over again.

Feeling closer already, due to the drink in my system "so close" Zach said as his thrust started to sloppy and I nodded "me too" I moaned out as his fingers on my clit went faster.

I clenched around him and released and soon after and few more thrust felt him twitch and fill the condom.

"So like party's now" Zach asked after he had both caught our breath, I giggled and kissed him.