the one w/ a family -Corbyn

"Hey guys, corbyn here and y/n is sleeping in and me and princess here are making her breakfast in bed, because last night she got really sick really fast and for no reason"

"So I'm making her some soup and crackers, with some sprite to drink! Because I'm the best husband" I told the camera getting a giggle out of mine and y/n's daughter.

"Today I do have to run off to the studio, which I need to hurry up and get ready for or else I'll be the one who's late for once in my life, I'll probably just text the guys and tell them I'm running a little bit late today"

"I know y/n wanted to go shopping for some things, she never really told me what but it's whatever probably some more clothes for this crazy girl" I said and turned the camera to face Hannah

"And then, I do know that y/n is coming to drop off some food for the guys and me around lunch and the I believe I get Hannah while y/n has band practice today" Hannah smile and took a bite of the chopped up banana I gave her.

She's four but still loves her bananas in cut up pieces, "momma has band" I nodded at Hannah, "yes she does for a few hours, she said she's been working on some new bass strings that she wanted to try out with the girls remember" Hannah smiled and nodded.

"You're quite smiley today yea" she giggled "mommas food" I nodded and grabbed a bowl, the camera was set up on the counter so it could see us.

I put the soup on a bowl and on the little tray we had gotten a few months back but never used, I put her crackers on the side along with her drink.

Hannah carried the camera as we walked to our room, y/n was sitting up scrolling through her phone, when she saw us she smiled. "Hi" she said as I gave her the food and a kiss, Hannah filming all of it, "feel better beautiful" she nodded and smiled.

"So much" she reach out for Hannah as she carefully crawled on the bed and hugged y/n, "so band practice today" she nodded yes at me giving Hannah and I some soup

"Yes, I got this cool riff I want to show the girls, I think it's gonna kick ass right before raylens part" I nodded and smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to jump in the shower and get washed up so I can meet the boys, after I get out I'll get Hannah cleaned up" she smiled and kissed me.

———
Y/n's pov

I dropped Hannah off with corbyn, I pulled the vlog camera out and placed it on the dash board thing that helped it stay up, "Hey guys I just dropped off Hannah with corbyn and I'm heading to the studio the girls and I are at today"

"We kinda are actually pretty close to the boys, just a few miles away, anyway so I know corbyns been posting videos of him hearing me pay bass from the other room on Snapchat, and I've been working on putting some new riffs together"

"Nothing really has been clicking with me lately and it pisses me off so much, but last night before I felt sick, I finally got one that sounded perfect and I couldn't wait to show the girls"

"Which by the way, I honestly have no absolute clue why I felt sick so quickly last night but it was kinda scary" I said as I pulled into the studio, already seeing raylen and trey walking in.

"Okay well, I see trey and raylen, so I'm gonna hurry up and catch up with those two lovely ladies, and if I have to say it again, trey is a girl I promise, her parents wanted a boy"

——

"Are you feeling good" trey asked and I nodded, I hooked up my bass and set it on the stand, "yeah" she shook her head, "no from last night, I mean I picked you up some pregnancy test since the last time that happened you ended up pregnant and we ended up with our first hit single" I rolled my eyes as she pulled out the box of pregnancy test.