boyfriend buys my outift -Daniel

"This is my boyfriend and we are doing the my boyfriend buys my outfit thingy" I said to my camera while also pointing to Daniel, he smiled and kissed my cheek "the only reason she wanted to do this is because she thinks that I'm can't style her good, when I obviously can" I nodded while smiling.

"Okay So Daniel and I are going to split up at the mall and today we are going to go to the big mall with all the outlets and stuff that's 30 minutes away"

"Because it's bigger and bigger is better" I added and Daniel rolled his eyes, and we left.

——
Daniels pov

"Okay so y/n wears the same shorts and my shirts that I give her before I leave, I've always had this thought, no I shouldn't put it like that" he stumbled on his words as he walked into a store.

"I've always wanted her to dress more girly so today that's happening" "hi can we get a picture" Daniel smiled at the two girls and nodded "of course, how are you guys" he asked while giving them hugs and taking photos with them.

"You vlog now?" One asked and he shook his head as he showed them to the vlog "no no y/n and I our filming the boyfriend buys my outfit thing" they nodded.

"What were you thinking about getting her" he pointed over to this school-girl looking skirt that was this plaid "a skirt like this and I don't really know what top, what do you guys suggest" they looked around and stopped.

"Maybe get her a white turtle neck" he nodded "thank you" they smiled and nodded, giving him another hug and walking out.

"Well well babe, did ya see that, they got my vision" he said into the camera as he pull out his phone to check the sizes that I had given him.

Once he got the skirt, and white t-shirt he left the store and went and found a shoe store, he was planning to get heels. Once he finally found one he picked out some heel that went with the outfit and left.

Y/n was at the food court, getting her some food then he was going to go and look around for some extra clothes that she didn't need "Hey y/n, we just met Daniel can we um.. get a photo" she turned around smiled and hugged the girls.

"Oh my what did he get me" she asked and they laughed, "we helped him a little, I'm pretty sure that you'll love it" one of the girls said and they took a quick photo "with this fashion statement I think I will" she said as she pointed to the girls clothes.

——
After they made it back to y/n's they sat the camera up again and got ready, "so we just got back and Daniel has everything pick out" I said and Daniel nodded, grabbing the bags and a box.

"Some fans, shoutout to you guys, helped me pick this out and I really like it" I nodded "I met them also" he smiled.

"Are you ready for your mind to be blown" I giggled and nodded, he reached into the bag and pulled out a white tank top, "Okay.. I have a ton of these baby" he nodded "well they didn't have any like turtle necks like I wanted so"

I smiled and nodded, he pulled out a skirt and I giggled "like a school girl" I said and he laughed "or just a skirt Babe" I nodded "right yeah? Can I ask where you got this idea?" He giggled a little.

"Last night when we were watching friends, um.. Rachel was wearing something like this and I was like, image that on you" I nodded and kissed him, "sure you were, okay guys I'm going to put this on, I'll be back.

——

"I love it" Daniel said as he placed his hand on my hip, I giggled and he kissed me "really like it" I smiled and leaned over the edge of the bed, "like it when I'm like this also" he turned red and laughed "stop playing around"