dads friend -Daniel

"So are your dads friends coming over tonight" I laughed and nodded at my friends "my dads friend come over all the time since my mom passed and you know that" she nodded "if i were you, I'd get jack to pin me down and fuck me" I rolled my eyes

"And that's why you aren't me, my aunt Gabbie would be deeply hurt" she laughed, "besides, I'd rather have Daniel pin me down and fuck me" she smirked and giggled "naughty girl" I nodded "we already know this"

———

I pulled up in my driveway already seeing all my dad, Jonah, friends I stayed back in the car not really wanting to hang out with anyone due to the amount of homework that I have to do.

I took a deep breath and pulled out my phone, I scrolled through Instagram seeing my friends party pictures from last weekend, one of them took drunk to even look at the camera.

I jumped when I heard a knock on my window and turned to see Daniel, he waved as I waved back and he motioned for me to roll my window down, which I did.

"Hey, why are you out here" he asked and I shrugged, "I was just sitting out here for a little" he nodded "Okay, well your dads cooking" I nodded and smiled as his smile got wider.

"Yeah, I'll be in soon" he nodded and walked away, I rolled the window back up and turned off my car. I walked inside and the room got louder "baby, you're here" I laughed and nodded at my dad as he pulled me into a hug.

"How was school" he asked and I set my books at the table, walked over to the fridge to get something to drink, "it was school, got a ton of homework to due tonight" he nodded.

"Well go upstairs and finish it, dinners almost ready, I'll call you down" I smiled and nodded, I gave the rest of the guys hugs, my hug with Daniel always lasting longer, then grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs to finish my homework.

I shut my door, I took my shirt and shorts off and looked around for some pj pants and a tank top, I froze when the door opened, "hey y/n you for-" Daniel said but stopping looking at me.

"I'm sorry" he said and turned around, I turned this really bright red and quickly threw on the clothes, "forgot what" I asked cleaning my throat. He handed me the book, "a textbook" I nodded and he left, I huffed down in my chair and laid my head on my desk.

Once dinner had rolled by I was finished with homework, I went down to eat and my dad and stuck me by Daniel... great. "Y/n did you ever find out about the game time" I nodded, "it starts around 8" he smiled, "sounds great, I'll be there" I smiled as he was referring to my volleyball game"

——
After dinner I went to my room, I was watching a movie when there was a knock on my door, I opened it too see Daniel "Hey" i said and sat down on my bed, "I'm sorry about walking in earlier, I mean you looked great, Wait I mean, I'm sorry" I giggled a little and nodded.

"Looked great huh?" He bit his lip and nodded "yeah" I smiled as he looked at my lips and his eyes traveled down to my boobs, "where's my dad" he looked back up at me.

"Downstairs, they are playing a game, said I needed to use the restroom" I smiled and kissed him, he didn't pull back but kissed me with just as much force. "Fuck, you sure" he asked and I nodded quickly "absolutely, besides I'm 18" he smiled and kissed down my neck.

"That you are, but you dad would kill me" I nodded as he pulled my pants down and his, he rubbed my clothed clit as I let out a small moan. I pulled him into a kiss and slipped my hand in his boxers.

I jerked him off as he pulled his boxers down farther, he pulled my underwear off and ran his tip across my clit down to my entrance and back up repeatedly. "I need you" I moaned in his ear as he slammed into me, kissing me to muffle my moans.

"Say it again, tell me you need it" his thrust were so deep and so good, better than I've ever had, he fingers teased my clit "I need it, so bad Daniel, fuck so much" he moaned as his thrust some how got deeper.

Hitting my g-spot perfectly, "I'm going to cum" he smiled "hold it" I nodded, each thrust was pushing me so much farther and I was trying my absolute hardest to hold it but I couldn't, as I came I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, "fuck so tight" he moaned as he pulled out and came on my clit.

He kissed me as he pulled his clothes on and went to the bathroom that's in my room and helped me clean myself up "thank you" I said as I got redressed.

"Come downstairs, play a game or two with us" I laughed and nodded "if you promise to buy me dinner", he laughed and nodded "absolutely beautiful"