Corbyn and christina

"When are we going to tell the fans about all of us corbyn" Cristina asked as she pulled me closer to her, for the past year of corbyn and Christina relationship, I had been dating them also.

It started when Christina and I moved in with each other for college and well one night while corbyn was there we just hooked up, it became a thing and then we all started dating in this weird three way relationship.

"I don't think I want to be know as the third person in the relationship kitten" I said to Christina, "look baby, I'll tell them if you want me too" corbyn said sitting nexts to us and I shook my head "I'm perfectly okay with nobody know who I am and how I know you guys, it's just gonna look bad on y'all and I kinda love being your secret" he smiled and nodded.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Christina nodded "i just feel bad when we tell the fans that your just my roommate, because we love you y/n and we want you to know that" I smiled and nodded.

"I love you too, both of you but guys I don't need your fans to know that I'm dating you to love you guys" they both smiled and nodded.

"Now come here and show me you love me" I said and they giggled, "actually we really love you y/n" corbyn said in my ear after, he started kissing down my neck.

"Let me ride your face" Christina said and my face lit up, "yes" I replied as face as I could, I've been trying to get her to do this for months but she hasn't let me because corbyn said he wanted to see us do it and well he's been on tour.

"But where does daddy come into play" I smiled and kissed him "you can take care of me" he nodded "I'd love too beautiful" the thing about our relationship is when it came to sex Christina and I were much different people.

I loved being submissive, and Christina wasn't Into that stuff, I only like being submissive to guys though, when I had sex with a women I wanted to be in control.

So when corbyn and I would have our time together, we would do our submissive and dominate things, and when Christina and I would have our alone time it was normally me taking care of her, which I was okay with.

We never really did it all together because of the different ways we like to have sex, but when we put all of it together it's really hot.

I laid back on the couch, after riding myself of my clothes and Christina got undressed, she positioned herself above my face. I placed my hands on his hips and smiled, I heard her take a deep breath after pulling away from a kiss her and corbyn were sharing.

I pushed her hips down, and sucked on her clit, getting a fast response out of her I smiled to myself before drawing small figures on her clit.

Corbyns hands trailed down my body, loving what he gets to see, two beautiful women naked in front of him. His thumb pressed against my clit causing my hips to lift up, "like that princess" I moaned on Christina's clit as she held onto corbyns shoulders.

"Omg keep doing that to her" she said as corbyn smiled and nodded, pressing down more on my clit and circling, causing anything moan from me and another from Christina.

The tip of my tongue went from Christina's clit down to her entrance, slowly tracing around it before entering her as she clenched. Her hips moved around in circles as she moaned, my tongue going back to her clit and moved in circles.

Next thing I felt was corbyns lips wrap around my clit, I let out a moan and my hips moved closer to his face, he pulled his face closer to my heat and continued what he was doing.

Christina was out of breath and close, I could feel her shaking "cumming" she moaned as she finally released on my fast, my tongue licking a long strip up collecting all of her cum.

She got off of my face and corbyn shoved two fingers in me, causing me to let out a really loud moan, "so beautiful" Christina said as she watched corbyn eat me out/ finger fuck me.

I heard her take a picture but completely ignored it, as corbyn had be so close to cuming and that is all that I could focus on at the moment.

"Fuck, Can i cum?" I asked and corbyns hand on my thigh squeezed harder, "yes princess" I came as he pulled his finger out and sucked them clean.

I smiled, corbyn kissed Cristina and I smiled, "hey baby, wanna show me that photo you took" she blushed a little and picked up her phone and showed us, I kissed her and smiled.

"Send it to me love, I need you to ride corbyn so I have something to remember y'all when you two are gone" corbyn smiled and sat on the couch.

All night was filled with us doing different things and taking pictures, all for us to get off to when we weren't around each other, mainly for corbyn.

When Christina and I woke up, corbyn was pacing around the room while talking on the phone, he looked green. Once he hung up he took a deep breath and sat on the couch, "what's wrong love" I asked giving him a kiss, Christina giving him one after.

"The photos we took last night got leaked, and well the fans know somethings up" I went wide eyed "how" I asked "somebody got into my iCloud, and leaked them" I took a deep breath and Christina shrugged.

"At least now we don't have to lie anymore" she said