Photographer -Jonah

"Jo baby, why are you calling, aren't you at lunch" I asked Jonah seeing as it was only 11:45 and he normally has lunch now, I was touring around with a band this year taking photos.

Jonah and I met in high school, it's our last year, and when I got offered to be a photographer for 5sos I couldn't say no! So I left and I do online school now, Jonah and I have been dating for three years now and it's amazing.

He calls me all the time and I cannot wait to see him again soon, "yeah walking back for the gym now, got time to FaceTime" I smiled. I looked around the dressing room, the guys were out front doing sound check.

"For you, of course" he laughed and hung up, soon FaceTime me after, I smiled as his face popped up "hey handsome" he smiled "what are you doing baby" he asked as he put his headphones in and one of his friends waved in the background.

"I'm charging my video camera and I'm downloading the pictures from yesterday's show on my computer so I can edit them, you?" He smiled.

"I just got out of football practice and I wanted to talk to you since you know, last night" I giggled as I nodded. "It was fun" last night Jonah had a situation and well he had called me to help him out, it was a very entertaining conversation.

He laughed and nodded, "we should do it again soon" I laughed "horny boy aren't we" he nodded and I laughed, the door clicked and Luke walked in.

"Oh shit, sorry y/n" I shook my head as I plugged my earbuds in, "you all ready to take some pictures, these are almost done downloading" he shook his head, "calums still not dressed and I have no clue what mikey is doing" I nodded.

"Oh baby, I didn't tell you that Ann Marie and Caleb started dating" Jonah said and I smiled "really, finally" he laughed and nodded. "Baby I'm about to walk into the lunch room, I love you and I'll talk to you tonight" i nodded.

"Love you more baby" I blew him a kiss as he caught it and put it in his pocket making me laugh, we hung up as I turned to my computer.

"So that was Jonah" I smiled at Luke and nodded "that was" he smiled, Ashton and Mikey soon joining us in the room.

"Dude you should let us meet him, we always hear you guys talking, especially at 3 am" I gave them a frown "I'm sorry, it's the timezones, we aren't used to it" they shook their head.

"There's no problem" I nodded, "maybe tonight you guys can say hi" they nodded, "he seems nice" Mikey said as I laughed and nodded "he's amazing" calum walked in with drinks for him and the guys.

He handed me a soda and I smiled "thank you" they all cheers their beers as I took a photo and smiled "I like this one" they laughed and shook their heads.

"So tell us more about Jonah, you never really talk about him" I laughed as I sat down and looked through the pictures I had taken last night.

"Well he amazing, and so understanding, when I was offered this my parents made the whole argument of how much older you guys were and how I'm still 17 and shit. Jonah was the only one to agree that I should come and do this, he knows how much photography means to me and he was so supportive"

"He actually sat down with my parents and talked them into letting me go, they argue about the age and he sat there and told them that there wasn't a way you guys would be a problem and my age was really not important towards my photos"

"It's hard to describe him but I love him so much, I don't think that I would be here without him and it's crazy" they all had the biggest smile on their faces. "We'd never try anything with you" Luke said causing all of us to laugh, "that was never the main issue" I said laughing.

"How long have you two been together" Ashton asked while taking a sip of his beer "four years in two weeks" Ashton choked on his drink, causing me to be concerned.

"That's a lot of years" he said through a cough, I laughed and nodded, "damn four years" I nodded "but you won't get to see him" I shook my head, "he's diving two hours out to come see us, he's been listening to the album so he doesn't look like a weirdo and he's coming with my parents and best friend"

"They are staying in a hotel that night and I get to stay with him" they all nodded "we didn't know you live around here" I nodded "yeah, crazy right" they laughed and nodded. My phone rang as I laughed "speak of the devil" I answered the phone as Jonah laughing smiled.

"Baby, watch this" he flipped the camera and Zach had thrown a piece of food at jack and jack stood up and went to hit him "babe stop them" I said as Jonah couldn't quit laughing.

"No thanks" he flipped the camera back around and I smiled "what" I said as he smiled at me and shook his head "can't wait to see your beautiful face baby" I blushed and smiled, "oh the guys are here, you wanna say hi" he shrugged "sure".

"This is Luke, Ashton, Michael, and calum" I said as I showed him them and they waved as he did too, "and this is Jonah, my handsome man" he laughed and little "hey, how are y'all, heard a lot about you guys being very photogenic" they all laughed and I nodded.

"Heard a lot about yalls relationship" he laughed "she loves bragging" Jonah said and I rolled my eyes "do not" Jonah laughed and nodded "sure baby, gotta run, got class. Call me later when you aren't busy, love you" I smiled

"Love you more" I hung up as they all smiled "he's nice" I nodded "amazing" I said as I sat down and they all laughed "someone's in love" Michael said causing all of us to laugh.