baby sitting -Corbyn

I'm not a child" I said to corbyn as we were sitting on the couch in my living room "then why does your mom still call me to baby sit you" I laughed and nodded "because last time I was here by myself she had came home early and I Well, snuck out to have some fun with a guy"

He went wide eyed "you skipped out on listening to you mom and staying home for what? A lousy fuck" I giggled and nodded "yeah, and wait who said it was lousy it could have been great"

He gave me a challenging look "Well was it" I thought back to the night, okay, it was horrible I'm pretty sure I didn't even cum but I wasn't gonna give corbyn that satisfaction "yeah" I said in an unbelievable way.

"Well say it like you mean it babygirl" I rolled my eyes and looked at him, "fine it sucked, I'm pretty sure he was the only one to finish" he giggled and he had slowly gotten closer to me.

His hand was placed on my thigh and it had felt all the heat in places that I didn't want to, "when's the last time a guy made you finish" he asked after dragging his tongue across his bottom lip, while looking between my eyes and lips.

"I don't know, couple months ago" I said slightly out of breath, he watched as my mouth formed words and I watched his every move. "I can change that" he said, his eyes looking up at mine, seeing if he should back off or continue with just my facial expressions.

I nodded slowly, he smirked and his hand held my cheek, his kissing me slowly at first but it soon speeding up and getting more and more heated as time progressed.

His other hand went under my shirt and moved up, his thumb caressing the skin under my bra but not quite my boob. "Wanna take this off love" he asked in my neck, leaving small kisses in between words.

He pulled at the ends of my shirt, I sat up and pulled it off, he brought his lips back to my skin laying a kiss wherever he could. He reached around my back, popping off the clip that held my bra on and throwing it on the ground, it landing where my shirt had gone.

He smiled, his kissed leaving my neck and moving farther down, leaving a trail of kisses while his hands squeezed my breast. I pulled at his shirt, he pulled it off in one swift movement, I went to leave kisses down his neck after giving him a small kiss but he had stopped me.

"No no princess, tonight is about you love and daddy's gonna made you feel so good" I smiled as he pulled the shorts I had been wearing off, tracing a small figure on my hip before sitting on his knees in front of me.

He pulled my underwear off, tracing small letters on my thigh and kissing over the skin making me crave him ever more than before.

"Need it" he asked and I nodded, he smiled and placed his thumb on my clit, it getting harder and harder with each circle he had did. A moan left my lips as he smirked up at me, replacing his thumb with his tongue, drawing random figures on my clit.

Slipping two fingers into my entrance, causing me to arch my back and release a loud moan in return, "god fuck corbyn" I moan and ran my hands through his hair.

He sucked on my clit and curled his fingers up, hitting my g-spot each thrusted he had did, the tip of his tongue again drew random figures on my clit.

"Gonna cum?" He asked as his fingers thrusted deeper into me, his long fingers working a million wonders right now "Yes fuck yes daddy" he smiled, and went back to using his tongue.

"Now, gonna cum now" I said pulling his face away from my clit by his hair, he looked confused as to why I'd push his head back but continued with his fingers.

Watching as I released, my face going red as I looked to him, him smiling as wide as he could "you squirt, oh my- you're so fucking sexy" I giggled a little as he kissed me again.

"Can I make you do that again" I laughed and nodded "yeah" he smiled and kissed me again "you're gonna have a long night" he said while picking me up and leading us up the stairs to my room.