Work out -Daniel

"Running sucks" I told daniel as we walked into our apartment, I was dying at the moment, I was out of breath and sweating so bad. Daniel though it would be so fucking smart that we would run together because he runs everyday, it's heathy and blah blah, "shower time"

I giggled and walked up to the room, Daniel and I got in the shower washing our body's and smelling so much better than a few seconds ago. Daniel kisses the back of my shoulders and I smiled, I laid my head back in the crook of his neck.

He hand went down and I grabbed it, "sore" was all I had to say, he kissed behind my ear "I'll do all the work" I hummed telling him that sounded good to me.

I let go of his hand and he continued to move it down, him rubbing my clit and I moaned "god you running today was the best sight I could ever ask for" I smiled as his fingers dipped into me.

"Tell me more" I said and he caused me to whine when he pulled away from my g-spot, he pushed the inside of my thighs out and ran his tip against my entrance.

"The way your ass jiggled when you had ran, fuck had me hard from the moment we started running" he said and slammed into me, pushing the wet hair off one side of my shoulder to the other.

I moaned and his fingers went back to my clit while his thrust were hard and deep, hitting my g-spot each and every time "don't even get me started on your tits, when we we doing push ups to calm down after running, felt like you were just teasing me there baby" he said in my ear.

With his thrust and the hot water hitting my body, I felt close and we haven't been fucking that long, "come on baby don't tell me that you are already ready to cum" he said feeling me clenching around him.

"Just so good daddy" he groaned and slammed into me more "fuck baby, love it when you call me that kitten" I smiled. He lifted my leg up and changed his angle, hitting place that felt ever better than before "I'm cumming" I moaned and came.

He pulled out, I sat on my knees and opened my mouth, his tip was on my tongue as I pulled him into my mouth, him hitting the back of his throat as I swallowed around him.

Him moaning and releasing, me swallowing what he gave me, I stood up and kissed him "guess we would run some more together" he smiled and nodded, pulling me into a hug "round 2 in the room" I giggled and nodded.