you dont love her y/n -Zach

"Y/n I'm not a girl you can just sleep with and leave, I'm you're girlfriend treat me like it" I gave Raylen a smile "I know baby, I'm trying to get used to this relationship concept" she rolled her eyes.

I watch out of the corner of my eye as Zach just looked at us, not caring about the conversation his friends were having "yeah well fucking cal me when you do" she stormed down the hall before I could stop her.

I rolled my eyes as I got my books and walked to my next class "just dump her already" Zach said while walking next to me "no, just leave it alone, we slept together to party once"

"And you haven't loved your girlfriend since" I rolled my eyes, "I have issues" he shook his head "is what she would have said, now what would you say" I looked at him "just leave it" I said out of gritted teeth

——
2 weeks ago
"I just want her to let me be happy" I said laying back on my bed, Zach smile "shh baby I'll take great care of you tonight"

——
1 week ago

"I didn't cheat on you raylen, Please baby stop crying" I said while rubbing her back "why did jack tell me you walking into a room with him at that party and came out all sweaty" I shook my head "we were talking about you baby, I need to sort myself out and it just proved that I love you and I want to be with you"

"Really" I smiled and nodded, "I didn't sleep with him, all we did was talk, I promise" she smiled and I gave her a kiss.

——
Today:

"Zach back off" I said while walking through the house, he laughed "just come up to the room with me quickly" I down the drink in my hand and nodded.

Once we got to his room he slammed me against the door and kissed me, my hands roamed through his hair as I let out a moan "god baby" I said as he left kissed down my neck and collar bone.

He pulled my underwear down from under my skirt and I pushed his shorts down his hips, he slid into me as we both let out moans.

"You don't love her y/n" he said in my ear as he slammed into me, "I know Zach" he kissed me, his hands falling down my hips and to my ass, "you never did and you never will, give up, be with me" he moaned out, laying kisses on my neck again.

"Zach, I can't" my hands still played with his hair, he bit the inside of his cheek and and slammed into me, making my back pull off the door "too rough" I said as my hair fell back in pain.

He slowed down his hip, pulling me into a kiss "just try to be with me" he said moving his hips at a pace "I can't" he kissed me, going quicker and bringing down a hand to rub my clit "you can but you don't want to"

——
I snuck into raylens room, I felt disgusting, going back with her right after I just had sex with Zach. He was right, I don't love her and I never will, she just isn't my special someone.

"Thought you said you'd be able to come earlier" she said sitting up in bed and setting her phone down "I'm not staying long because after this you won't want me to" she gave me a weird look

"I slept with Zach, not only did I lie about it when I told you I didn't but I just also did and I don't love you, I know that I hurt you but you deserve someone that will love you and that will stay faithful but me.. I'm not that person and I never will be.. what's the saying 'once a cheater, always a cheater'

"You're a piece of shit y/n" I nodded as I turned to sneak back out her room "and I'll never forgive you"

——
"Hey Zach, I'm calling to say let's make it work"