dont flirt -Daniel

"You were flirting with him" Daniel said after he had been ignoring me the whole dinner "okay but I got us a better table than the one he was going to give us, it's not like I wanted to sleep with the guy" he rolled his eyes.

"So now you want to sleep with him" I shook my head and rolled my eyes "no I said that I didn't want to, do you even listen to me" he gave me a look and then again he was ignoring me till we got home.

When we made it up to our room, the boys giving us weird looks when we didn't walk in giggling like we normally do, once we were in the room and I shut the door I was being push against it.

"Daniel" I said and he covered my mouth, "you think he's better than me, I show you" he pulled me into a kiss and his hand went down to the bottom of the dress I was wearing.

He lifted it up to my hips and dropped my underwear down, his lips going to my neck and sucking dark hickeys. He pulled my dress off and his shirt, kissing down till he was sitting on his knees right in front of me.

His tongue was on my clit and two fingers were inside of me, he curled his fingers so that they would hit my spot each and every time he thrusted them up.

My hands were in his hair, tugging and pulling with each flick of his tongue, he pulled away and kissed me.

Pulled his jeans and underwear down, his tip running from my folds to my clit and back down to my folds over and over again, teasing me beyond what I deserve.

He picked one of my legs up and wrapped it around his waist, him slamming into me causing the door to shake and make a noise as it did so, he pulled me into a kiss as he went faster.

I was already so close, he had gotten me close with his tongue and I didn't know if he was as close as I was.

"Gonna cum? I know you are I can feel you clenching around me" he said as his thrusts got slightly slower only to go deeper. "Do it princess, cum" I released and moaned out really loudly as he smiled and pulled out.

Him releasing on my thigh and some of his hand, "no more flirting to get better tables" he same and walked over to the dresser getting me some clothes.