so good -Daniel

"Shhh, there gonna hear" Daniel said as he wrapped his hand around our bodies and covered my mouth, "so good" I said but it was muffled by his hand.

His hips were pressed against my back hips as his hand was in my sweatpants, rubbing my clit and every-once and a while dragging his fingers down to my core.

We were trying to be quite due to the guys being in the next room, knowing if their heard something they wouldn't let it down or that they would probably run in here.

His kissed down my neck as his slipped his fingers in me, "Ughm" I moaned as he shhhed in my ear again, licking my earlobe before he bit it lightly causing me to grind my hips into him and him to bite his lip.

"Kitten" he moaned in my ear as my hips went to a circle motion on his lap, my ass running over his bulge again and again. "Rough" I nodded quickly, Daniel and I mainly have this soft relationship but when we have sex it's completely different.

He's rough, ass slapping, hair pulling, light slaps, choking, handcuff, blindfolds, punishments, he didn't care and I loved it so much. Most times I acted out just to get him to pull him over his knee and spank me till my ass is bruised.

It's so hot, he bite his lip with each and every hit, and he doesn't hit again if he can tell he hit to hard, he only went too far once but he made up for it.

"You sure" I nodded again as he smiled on my neck and pushed my back so I was bend over the side of the bed, I pulled my underwear and sweats down, he already had pull my shirt off awhile ago.

He unclipped my bra and threw it across the room, "kitten hasn't been bad at all, she's been so good and patient, kitten deserves a reward" I moan as I felt him sit on his knees, Daniels tongue was heaven, I have no clue where he learn to eat someone out but it was the best.

He spread my thighs apart and left dark hickeys that would be there for weeks on end up and down my thighs, he pulled my cheeks apart watching them fall back to each other and slapping one, grabbing it as he playfully bit it.

His tongue teased my clit as I tried to hold my moans in, knowing that he would stop if I moan way to loud. He took long licks, with his flat tongue up and down my entire pussy.

I let out a low moan, trying to keep them as low as possible, he surprisingly didn't stop his licks, he sucked on my clit. He pulled away and slowly put two fingers in me, "if only you could feel how tight you are kitten, how fuck" he said curling his fingers causing me to let out a low groan scared to let out way too loud of a moan.

"Can't wait to feel how amazing you feel around my cock kitten, fuck, I'm so hard" he brushed against my g-spot, he knew exactly where it was since he's found it countless amounts of times.

"You gonna take care of daddy kitten, huh? Let daddy fuck that pretty little mouths of yours" I nodded but I knew he couldn't see me, "Yes daddy" he smirked as he pulled his fingers out Drawing me away from my release.

He turned me around and kissed me, sliding his tongue in my mouth as I let out a moan, "daddy I need your cock" he smiled as he grabbed my chin, "daddy doesn't want to give it to you yet kitten" I nodded.

"Fuck my face daddy" he smiled and tapped my cheek, "good kitten, knees now" I nodded as I sat on my knees, Daniel had handed me a pillow knowing that I hate sitting my knees on the floor. He pulled his pants and underwear down and he wasn't lying when he said that he was hard, he was extremely hard, his precome was leaking.

"Ready kitten" I nodded as I slowly took him in my mouth inch by inch, Daniel let me take my time, always did till it was his turned to take over.

As he hit the back of my throat, he grabbed my ponytail and I relaxed my throat muscles as I looked up to him and he smiled as he slowly thrusted his hips in and out of my mouth, moving his pace quicker and quicker as we felt.

Once I gagged he stopped and pulled me up to him, he wiped the saliva off my chin and kissed me, he turned me back around and shoved me into the side of the bed like I was before.

He slammed into me causing me to moan really load into the pillow, he pulled my ponytail back and he pulled all the way out and slammed back into me, he did it a couple more times as I bit my lip.

"So fucking tight kitten, feels so amazing" he brought a hand down to slap my ass, huge red handprint was left as soon as his hand came off. He rubbed it a little causing me to whine, he hit again but a little bit over to avoid hurting me, his grip on my hair got tighter as he pulled a little more.

"I-I'm cumming daddy" I said as quickly as possible as he went even faster, pulling his hand in between me and the bed and rubbing my clit, "cum on daddy's cock baby, he let go of my hair and ran his fingers down my back.

My release took over my body, my legs shook and I moaned, clenching around Daniel and hearing a groan from him, he moaned as he continued to move but soon I felt him twitch and felt his thick cum shot into me.

He turned me around and laid me down, he gave me a sweet kiss, "kitten got her reward, yes" I nodded quickly as he smiled and kissed me again, "daddy's proud"