to all the boys i've loved before -Zach

Obviously writing/reading about love is completely different from actually being in it and not having all the cute moments you would get in a book.

Sure I've had crush but obviously never acted on one, there was Zach from seventh grade party, Jacob from summer camp, zayn from freshman year spring formal, Liam from another summer activities and my sisters boyfriend (my ex boy friend) josh I've written them all letters but I wasn't sending them to them.

No, that would be way to awkward, I jut wrote down my feeling because I didn't know what to do with them in my head anymore.

But I guess I should have put together when my sister was telling me I should get a boyfriend and when all my letter were suddenly in all the boys hands.

I was running in gym with my best friend, when suddenly Zach was asking to talk to me alone, and well she left us to talk alone. I didn't really get what he was saying, "look I'm really faltered but I mean... the kiss was hot but in a seventh grade kinda" I looked at him weird.

That's when he pulled the note out from behind his back and then next thing I know I'm waking up laying on the track, "oh god" I said as I saw josh walking towards me.

So i did the only thing that popped into my head, I kissed Zach and then ran off, leaving a confused josh and Zach. Once I ran into the restroom, zayn walked in "Kylie you in here" I took a small breath in "no"

I heard his footsteps get closer and he slid the note under the stall, "i thought maybe you'd like this back, um.. it seem quite personal" I picked it up and walked out of the stall.

"Zayn I want you know that I wrote this a long time ago" he nodded and laughed a bit "the freshman year spring formal" I nodded, "I had from that night too, but um.. you do know I'm gay right" I nodded slowly, that I didn't know that. "I did"

————

A little after I had gotten home, josh had came over and being me I tried to avoid all awkward conversations like these, I fell out of my window, literally fell.

I went to this cute diner I go to all the time and just got a soda, "hey Kylie" I turned and faced Zach, "what are you doing here", "oh you know, just here to try on of these milkshakes" I nodded.

The waitress had came out and gotten him his drink, "so listen Kylie, gen and I like just broke up and- "

"Are you trying to reject me right now" he kinda nodded "yeah, it didn't really seem it took back the first time" he said while using his thumb to point behind him "listen Zach, I'm not trying to date you" he nodded "year right? We'll see your mouth is saying that but you mouth is also saying something else" I took a deep breath.

"The only reason I kissed you was so that I could make somebody else know I wasn't into him" he drank his drink, "woah woah woah, hey hey hey, stop stop stop you're telling me I wasn't the only one who got a letter" I shook my head.

"Just when you think you're specially find out she send two guys letters" I shook my head "don't go thinking you're all that special, I sent five letters" he did a double take.

"Damn Kylie, didn't know you were such a player, so who'd you send them too" I looked at him. "If I tell you will you leave me alone" he shrugged his shoulders "maybe"