3 years -Daniel

"Your dress was beautiful tonight baby" Daniel said as he helped me unzipped it in the back, he kissed my shoulders as it fell to the ground, today was our 3 year anniversary and he had taken me out to this beautiful dinner.

We are now back at the hotel and we are getting in the bath, a nice hot bath before we go to bed. Daniels idea, he just loves taking baths after our dinner dates.

"So beautiful" he said as he watched me undressed, his pulling his slacks down and his dress shirt off and getting in before me while I took my makeup off.

I pulled my hair up and got in, sitting in front of him while he wrapped his arms around me, "I didn't give you the rest of my presents since we were in the restaurant" he whispered in my ear as his hands trailed up my thighs.

"Really" I whispered back and his kissed my neck and shoulders, his fingers rubbed figure eights on my clit as I let out a soft moan, his other hand had slipped two fingers in me.

Them curing and hitting the spot that he new best, making my leg twitch and me to moan, they thrusted in at the same pace as his fingers on my clit moved but feeling so amazing that I could just burst.

"Oh dani" I moaned, his kisses never stoped but left dark red marks on my skin, telling anyone who looked at me tomorrow that I was definitely taken.

His fingers moved faster, casing my toes to curl and my head to fall back in his chest, he knew that I was close, with long fingers like his I'm surprised I've lasted this long.

I turned my head to kiss him, him taking the time when I moan to slip his tongue in my mouth, he felt me clench and released and then he pulled away with a peck.

"Don't look so sad love, there's more of that to come tonight" he whispered in my ear and reach for the body wash.