With real comes hurt -corbyn

"Ouch" I said as corbyn quickly turned his head to look at me, "just a fucking rebound" I asked, Clayton standing behind him and smiling "you know what corbyn, don't call me ever again" I walked away, he tried to follow me but gave up quickly.

———
"What happen to dinner with corbyn tonight" my mom asked, I was laying in bed watching a movie and I rolled my eyes, "we broke up I guess" she gave me a weird look, "you guess" I nodded.

"We like weren't even dating, so I guess yeah" she rubbed my leg, "I'm sorry baby, I know how much you liked him" I nodded and she walked out of the room, "oh I'm going to Molly's party tomorrow night" she nodded, "be safe" and walked out my room.

———
"Molly this party is huge" she nodded handing me a beer, "it got a little out of hand after the football guys found out giggled, "Wait all of them are here?" She nodded and froze, "oh right corbyn, sorry I didn't even think about it" I shook my head, "there is nothing to worry about".

I walked outside to the back where the music was playing, I sat beside the pool and sipped on my beer. Once I looked up from my feet that were in the water I saw that nobody else was outside.

I looked around and saw corbyn walking over to me, I rolled my eyes and got up, picking up my heels and going to walk inside, "sit" he said still walking toward me.

"Don't say that like you actually have power over me" I said, he nodded, "sit back down y/n" I rolled my eyes and dropped my heels, and sat like I just was.

"Why'd you make everyone leave?" I asked, he took his shoes off and sat his feet in the water beside me, "I wanted to be alone, tell you the truth about everything" I rolled my eyes.

"Like how I was just a rebound, I'd rather not hear it" he shook his head and handed me a unopened beer. I took it and opened it, "I told Clayton that because I didn't want anyone to know about us" I looked at him weird.

"I know it sounds weird but once we told people then it became real, and with real comes hurt. I've been hurt and I'm not ready for that pain, I didn't want it on your face or in your eyes, I didn't want to be the reason for that pain"

"You already did hurt me corbyn, the other day when all I heard was you calling me a rebound, and that you didn't even have the slightest feelings for me" I said and he nodded.

"I thought about the nights we would lay and look at the stars and talk about our dreams and our plans or how how we wanted this many kids and hoping they were to grow up in a certain type of lifestyle"

"So you did hurt me corbyn, we didn't have to tell anyone what we were doing, nobody had be anyone's rebound, you could have told him we were just friends" corbyn took my hand.

"I know but, the guys would have never believed it and I shouldn't have told them anything, I should have ignored them because I messed up the one perfect thing in my life" I smiled and kissed him.

"You can apologize by taking me to see a movie tomorrow night" he smiled and nodded, "done"

"Questions, how did you get everyone to leave" I asked and he laughed, "told them Gray was stripping inside. "