youre beautiful -Corbyn

"Just stop corbyn" I said as I took his hands off my hips and he looked at me weird when he pulled his face out of my neck, "baby" I shook my head as I step away from him but he pulled me closer to him.

"Baby what's the matter" I met his eyes "I'm just not, I don't- I don't have a good body" he shook his head, "yeah you don't, you have a beautiful body baby, I don't want you to be a model, you are beautiful baby and you can turn me on faster than anyone on this earth and your crazy if you think I don't find your stretch marks hot"

He kissed me as I hide myself in his neck after, he rubbed my back as he wrapped the other hand around my lower back, "youre way to beautiful to feel down about yourself okay, you are amazing and every jaw is dropped when you walk in a room" I giggled as he drew small figures on my skin.

I pull myself from his neck with a smile, his smile had gotten brighter as he saw mine, "there's my baby" I laughed and kissed him as he deepened it with all the passion he could put into it.

"I love you" he saw after us placing our foreheads on one others "I love you too corbyn" he smiled and bit his lip. "What movie do you want to watch" he ask as he grabbed him computer, completely ignoring the fact he has a boner.

"Are you sure you don't want help with um.. your thing" he nodded and kissed me, "I don't want to push you baby, I don't care if you don't want to have sex with me or not if you aren't comfortable I'm not going to push you to be. I will continue to tell you how absolutely beautiful you are and praise you till I'm dead but I'm not going to do anything unless you are absolutely comfortable with yourself" I smiled

"I don't need sex to love you okay baby, you're my baby and that's why I love you so let's watch a movie and cuddle" he kissed me and I smiled