painting -Daniel

"You paint really good" Daniel said as he watched me finish the painting I had been working on, "thanks baby" I said and he walked over and set his guitar on the stand in the room, "should paint my guitar" I looked at him as I was cleaning off paint on the paint brush.

"What do you mean" he kissed my cheek and sat on the bed, "like paint it so when we do shows with the guitar people can see how amazing you are" I giggled and smiled.

"Will it ruin your guitar" he shook his head, "I saw a few videos of this guy doing it and he said that it doesn't" I nodded, "Okay if you want" he kissed my cheek and nodded.

"Perfect" he said and walked out of the room, I though about what I could paint on it and I looked over at it, I needed to do something that Daniel would really enjoy, something that he'd love forever.

I smiled and grabbed my paints, Daniels had walked by and said he was going to bed, since he needed to be up at 5 and it's was now 11:30.

I grabbed his guitar and started painting, it only took a about a hour an a half before I was finished and it looks beautiful. I smiled with my work and decided it was time to join Daniel in bed, I snuck in and went to talk a fast shower to wash the pant off my hands.

When I got up, I threw on one of Daniels Guns N' Roses shirts that he never wears anymore and some underwear and crawled into bed with him, trying not to wake him but failing.

"Hey love, did you just finish painting" he asked half asleep, I kissed him and he hummed "yeah, finished your guitar" he smiled "bet it looks amazing" I smiled as he pulled me closer to him.

——
Daniels pov

I woke up, getting out of bed without waking y/n up and took a quick shower then got ready for the day ahead of me, I quickly got dressed and got all the stuff I had need for our book signing today, I went into y/n's art room to grabbed my guitar and stopped to looks how amazing it was.

In her writing it had 'why don't we' on it, with little musical notes floating around and at the very bottom it had us five painted on their. There were light and dark blues blended in the background and it was breathtaking.

I took a picture of it and smiled, I opened Twitter and tweeted a picture of it.

@seaveydaniel
"So I always have a piece of my girl with me wherever I go, love you y/n ❤️"

I checked if it was dry and seeing that it was I put it in its case and went to met the boys at the hotel they were staying at.

"Bro let me see the guitar" Jonah said as we walked into the little green room set up they made us, I laughed and pulled it out of it case "holy" Zach said as they all took a picture of it.

"When did she do this" I smiled, "last night" corbyn nodded, "dude I have got to get her to paint Christina and I a photo for our anniversary" I laughed and nodded.

"She'll do it, she's always wanted to paint something for you guys but she never knows what" corbyn nodded, "I'm texting here right now" I laughed.

They called us out on stage and got everything hooked up, "tell y/n she did an amazing job on the guitar" a fan yelled from the crowd and I smiled "don't worry guys, she's somewhere here she probably heard that" there were screams heard and the guys laughed.

"Thank you baby for doing an amazing job on the guitar, I love it just as much as I love you" there were a bunch of awes, even coming from the guys that made me giggle.