mile high -Daniel

"Let's just go to the restroom baby" Daniel whispered in my ear as he placed his hand In-between my legs "Daniel baby, we are on a plane, hold it baby" he shook his head as he kissed my neck "I can't baby, I fucking can't" I nodded "why now" he shrugged his shoulder as he ran his hand up and down between my thighs.

"I don't know why, but baby I need you so bad right now" I look around, everybody else was asleep and it really did just feel wrong but he's hot when he's horny. His fingers rubbed my clit through my shorts I was wearing, I bit my lip "dani" he kissed me "shhh baby, I can take care of you"

He pulled the blanket he had over my lap and pulled up the arm rest so I could scoot closer to him, he unbuttoned my shorts as he held his finger by my mouth, "suck them for me baby" I took his fingers my mouth and got them wet.

He smiled as he stuck his hand on my pants, he rubbed my clit as I held back a moan "don't wake the boys" I nodded as he kissed me and ran his fingers down to my entrance and slowly slid them in, "dani" he nodded and kissed me as I let out a moan when he hit my g-spot.

"We need to go to the bathroom now" I said as I held my high as long as I could "why, I'm having fun" he looked at me "mgh Daniel if you continue I'm going to squirt" he gave me a smirk.

"I love when you do" I shook my head, "dani" he stopped and nodded "okay okay" lucky where Daniel and I were sitting nobody could see us get up and got to the bathroom so it was easy. They were all passed out anyway or this would never happen, once we got to the bathroom Daniels lips were on mine so quick.

His hands pull my shorts down, along with mine pulling his down "still have to be quite" he said through breaths as I nodded, he sat on the toilet as I sat on his lap "we don't have protection" he said as he kissed down my neck.

"Pill" he nodded as I slid down his shaft "oh fuc- this is what I've needed these past few days" he said in my ear as I bounced slowly up and down on him. He ran his hands up my shirt and squeezed my boobs, I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and pulled him closer to me, he kissed my shoulders and neck as I leaned my head back.

"Look at me" he said as he squeezed my ass, my head was still leaned back, he lightly grabbed my jaw and pull my face down to look at me. He looked in my eyes "I'm so close" I moaned out as he kissed me, his hand held my cheek, "cum" was all he said as his tip hit my g-spot and I unfolded.

I continue rocking my hips up and down for a little more as I felt him twitch and I quickly got off of him, he came as he let out a breath. "Thank you baby" I smiled and kissed him, "it never happened" we cleaned ourselves up and went back out.

He kissed me as we sat there, there was a bump and the guys all jumped up, he grabbed my hand and kissed me again "Daniel get off of here geez" jack said as he turned to his side and feel back asleep.

"You want me to get off of you" he asked in my ear, "never" he smiled and kissed me once more "great"