Behind the camera -jack

You talked to your vlog camera, all about you day today and what you had going on tomorrow, hoping to say it all before your camera died.

Jack was laying beside you and smiled at you, as the camera was focused on your face he thought of an idea, "just keep talking baby" he whispered in my ear as his hand unbuttoned my jeans.

He slid his hand in my underwear, my words were slowly trailing around the place as he smirked at me. "Talk baby" he said as he rubbed my clit, I nodded slowly as I kept a straight face.

"And then we went to the bookstore so I was um.. able to get a few more books to read" I said as jack rubbed my clit faster, his circles turned to figure eights.

His fingers slid down as they dipped into me, I let out the slightest moan as he giggled, "oh baby" he said as I shook my head and fixed my talking, starting off the sentence I was once saying.

His fingertips pressed against my g-spot, I bit my tongue not wanting to give jack the reaction he was looking for at this moment. He curled his fingers as he thrusted them deeper, now the pad of his finger ran against my g-spot, I moaned as he smiled and kissed me.

"I win" he whispered as he continued with his fingers and I placed my vlog camera down, "it wasn't a game" he giggled and kissed me.

His kisses went to my neck as his fingers move quicker, with me letting out another moan,  he pulled his shirt off, yanking my shorts and underwear off after.

He lifted my shirt off as I pulled his pants and boxers down, he thrusted into me as I let out a moan and placed my hand on his chest, "oh god" I moaned as jack smiled, he kissed me "we still gotta be quite" he whispered.

My parents just being downstairs, I nodded as he placed his thumb on my clit, he thrust got faster, pressing roughly against my g-spot.

I bit my lip as jack watched me, I tried to stay quite but the pleasure was over riding it, I let out a little whine as jack smiled and kissed me.

"Almost" he asked, I nodded as his thrust sped up, his thumb went quicker, I felt myself cum as jack slowly slowed down, once he pulled out he released.

———
A week later
Jack and I were laying in bed, I was editing and he was watching something, I froze a little when I watched what had all happen when my camera was on.

I turned the screen to jack, he watched as his eyes went wide "why didn't you turn the camera off babe, you have our whole sex tape"