marry me? -Jonah

"Marry me" Jonah asked and I nodded, tears beaming at my eyes "yes, oh my yes" I said as he pulled the ring out of the box and placed the ring on my finger.

Pulling me into a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders giving him a hug, "I love you" I said and kissed him. With my legs wrapped around his waist he walked us to our room, he laid me on the bed and kissed down my neck.

I pulled off his shirt and mine, our clothes piling up in the floor as we lost them in a heep, with him kissing down every inch of skin I had, his hands trailing every inch of skin he could.

His tip ran against my clit causing me to moan and ran my hands through his hair, he grabbed the end of his shaft and slowly slide into my entrance, pulling out and slamming into me.

Hitting my g-spot almost immediately, like he knows every part of my body perfectly "feel good?" He asked in my ear after placing a few kisses on my collarbone.

I nodded quickly not being able to form a sentence right now, his tip was hitting my g-spot each and every time he thrusted in and one of his thumbs were placed harshly on my clit rubbing hard circles.

He kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys where he wanted, I was a moaning mess under him telling him he was amazing, and he was.

"So good, cumming" I moaned and pulled at the ends of his hair on the back of his head and he smiled "almost there love" he moaned as his hips dipped lower causing his thrust to go deeper.

I clenched around him and released, him following after, he laid next to me and kissed me "can't wait to marry you"