red -Jack

"I like red" he said to the camera as he pulled out a bright ass red lip "oh my g- baby" he laughed "you don't like it" I smiled "please tell me you got makeup that works with the red" he nodded.

"Well Sydney helped and so did my mom", I smiled "okay, what'd they help you get" he pulled out a champagne eye look, there were light brown eyeshadows with a gold glitter to go on top of it.

"Okay, it's cute" I said, jack was doing the boyfriend picks my makeup challenge, "these weren't actually what I expected him to pick out really" I said to the camera as he walked out.

Once I finished I called him back in and he sat down, he smiled at what I had did "woah you did it exactly how I wanted it to do" he said happily "really?" I asked and he nodded.

I went to kiss him but he pulled back, "excuse me" I said as he laughed a little "sorry baby but I didn't get the kind of lip stick that drys" I laughed "that's why you won't kiss me, you'll give me a lipstick but won't kiss me" he shook his head.

"I see how hard you try and wipe it off and even then you still have red on your lips" I laughed and nodded as I looked to the camera "well there we are guys".

I looked at him and turned his face quickly giving him a kiss leaving the red on his lips as I pulled away laughing, he gave me a glare as he slowly turned his head to face the camera.

"Baby you got it on my lips" I laughed as wiped the red from his lips, "I know where else I can leave red" I winked as he blushed, "stop" he whispered as he looked in the view finder to see if I had gotten the red from his lips.

"Okay humans, I'll see you next week" I waved as I got up and turned off the camera, "babe I really did like this look" jack said walking over to me "why thank you" I said smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, I kissed him as he laughed "this better come off" I nodded as I sat on the counter in the room "I promise it will baby" he nodded.

—————

I laughed as he looked in the mirror, "baby you got red everywhere" I shook my head and stood behind him, "I really only got it down your neck and chest".

I looked at my lipstick kisses all over the side of his neck and across his chest, some on his cheek "better get cleaning this off" he said while turning a looking at me "what me to get cleaning the red on your cock too"