car shop -Jonah

I smiled as I walked into Jonah's dads car shop, I smiled at his dad and waved as he walked over and gave me a hug, "he's in the back, kinda mad today, had him work on some junk cars" I nodded and let myself back to where Jonah was, his dad helping out a costumer.

"Baby" I asked as Jonah looked up and smiled, "hey beautiful" he said wiping the grease off of his hands after, he pulled me into a hug and gave me a quick kiss.

"Why were you mad" I said looking at the car he had been working on, it doesn't look like a junk car, "oh just coach pissed me off is all, talking about if I didn't pull a grade up he was going to kick me off the team and not let me even practice till I had it up" I looked at him.

Giggled a little when I saw the smudge of grease on his face, I grabbed his washcloth and wiped it off, "well baby I told you I can help you study" he smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

His arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up, setting me on the front of the car, "jo" he smiled and kissed my neck, "sorry baby, you just look so good in this uniform" he pulled back And smiled as I rolled my eyes "we can't, not here" he laughed and looked around

"I don't see anyone, c'mon it'll be quick" I laughed and rolled my eyes "jo we can't" he laughed as he placed his hands on my hips, "we've done it before in here, you had fun kitten" I rolled my eyes.

"Quick" I said as he smiled and nodded, he kissed me and proceed to kiss down my jawline and neck, I pulled his jumper that was resting on his hips down, and pulled his wifebeater off.

He pulled my underwear off and rubbed my clit, he pulled his underwear off and kissed me, he slide into me as I let out and moan in his neck "fuck kitten, you're so fucking tight" I moaned as he angled himself so that he hit my g-spot with each hard thrust.

My fingers tangled in the hair on the back of his neck, I kissed his neck and his chest leaving a small hickey on his collarbone, he moaned when I blew on the now red skin.

His thrust got deeper, I wrapped my leg around his waist as he pulled me into a kiss so that he would muffle my moans. As his thrust got even harder, my fingernails ran down his back, probably leave red lines.

He picked me up and had me lay down on my stomach, he pushed my skirt up and slapped my ass as he slowly moved in and out of me, he love watching how he filled me up.

"Fuck me daddy" his hands were placed on my hips as he pounded into me, "fuck daddy" his thrust were harder and my ass moved along with his hips colliding with mine.

"Pull my hair daddy" he gripped my ponytail and pulled back, his other hand pulled my stomach up so that his stomach was on my back, he lifted one of my legs and placed it on the car, this was him hitting my g-spot hard and at a great angle.

"You love it when daddy fucks you, don't you" I nodded as he kissed my neck, "he fucks you good doesn't he kitten" I moaned as his fingers rubbed my clit.

"So good daddy, so fucking good" he smiled and pushed my back down again as he pounded Into me, my walls thighed around him as he let out a deep moan.

He kept pounding into me while I came, he turned me around and I went to my knees, already knowing he was close too close and if I waited too long he would lose his closeness.

I took him in my mouth, completely forgetting about just take the tip in first, as he hit my throat I let out a moan, his cock twitch and I soon felt hot strings of cum fill my mouth.

I sat up and pulled my underwear back on, Jonah also got dressed and gave me a kiss, tasting some of himself, "you need to brush your teeth" I hit his shoulder and rolled my eyes.

After a while of Jonah and I just talking his dad walked in, "hey y/n and jo, there's someone up front wondering about their car" Jonah smiled and nodded as we walked up front together.

"I'll see you later baby" I said kissing his cheek and leaving as he went to help his costumer out.