model -Jonah

"He's just kinda tall for me to be modeling with, like I'm barely even 5'2" and he's what almost 6' foot" my manager nodded and handed me a long thin heeled high heel "that's why he needed to be extremely tall, you're gonna grow like 5 or 6inches"

I nodded and walked to my dressing room with the heels, the guy im working with Jonah also in there getting ready.

I smiled, him giving in back as they finished their makeup and started working on me, I had gotten to set let due to traffic and missed the introduction of Jonah and his crew.

They finished setting up and called us to the stage, I tried my hardest not to fall on my ass in these heels as I walked over to Jonah.

Once we all got set up, they told us where to stand and how to pose and once we got the it right they took multiple shots and we continued on with the next pose.

After about an hour an a half it was time to change, so we went to the dressing room we were sharing "you are really great at keeping the poses for so long" I smiled and pulled my top off, Jonah blushing and turning the other way.

"Well I've had a ton of practice, is this your first time modeling" he nodded slowly, taking his shirt off and putting the one he was handed on "Yeah.. I'm not actually a model, I sing" I smiled and nodded.

"That's cool, so what are you doing modeling" he turned away from me as I was now only in my underwear and bra, throwing on the dress I was handed "Well my manager told me that it would be best for me to do this and well he kinda just signed me up" I giggled and put the heels back on.

"Well you are very handsome" he blushed a faint pink, and followed me as I walked back out to the photographers, "Well you are very beautiful" I smiled.

"Would you like to go get coffee after the shoot" I asked, he smiled and nodded "I'd love too","great it's a date"

——
"You asked him first" my best friend asked and I nodded, "yes I didn't think he was going to ask me and I really wanted to go on a date with him so yes, I asked him out first" she giggled.

"Well I should start asking guys out more of it's gonna lead to me telling the story on my wedding day" I giggled and checked myself out, I was getting married to Jonah marais today and it is the best thing that's ever happen to me.