Shhh -corbyn

"Babe, stop the guys are in the next room over" I said as he shrugged and continued pushing my skirt up, "baby, trust me" I took a deep breath and exhaled.

He kissed me and smiled, he kissed under my ear and pulled my underwear off, pushing his pants off his hips. He ran his tip against my clit as I moaned on his neck "feels good" he asked and I nodded.

He grabbed the end of his shaft as he ran his tip from my clit to my entrance "slowly" I whispered as he nodded, he slowly pushed himself into me.

He held one side of my hip and thrusted down into me, him hitting my g-spot as I bit my lip "you're so beautiful" he said in my ear.

I moaned as his thrust got quicker, the bed frame hit the wall as he looked up and slowed down "sorry shit, just feels too good" I nodded and kissed him.

I wrapped one of my legs around his waist as he sat up on his knees, he watched himself push himself into me and pull out. He placed his thumb on my clit and pressed down hard, I moaned and lifted my hips up off the bed as he smiled.

His hand pushed my skirt farther up my body and my shirt along with it, his thumb running over my warm skin. "Oh fuck the bed frame" he said as he pounded into me, I held onto his stomach and bit my lip trying to stay quite as the bed frame hit the wall.

"Pillow" I said, grabbing for one "what" he asked, "put a pillow there" he nodded and placed a pillow inbetween the bed frame and the wall.

"Keep quite and daddy will give you a treat after" I nodded as he held my neck and kissed me, pounding into me once more causing my back to arch off the bed.

He constantly pounded against my g-spot I tried my hardest not to moan or even let out the slightest noise but it wasn't possible. "Uhm" I moaned out quietly as corbyn hid his face in my neck.

"Damn baby, you are so amazing" he left kisses on my collarbone as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge "I'm cumming" I whispered and he went quicker.

He placed his thumb back on my clit and rubbed hard circles, soon I released with a quite moan and with me clenching around corbyn he pulled out and spilled his release onto my stomach and his hand.

He stood up after pulling his pants on and got something to clean us up with, he laid down after and handed me my underwear, "what's my prize"

"Um.. a kiss" I giggled "boring" he laughed and shook his head.