Janiel

Don't read if you don't like boyxboy, this will contain boyxboy smut!!!

"I don't know" I said as I looked up and Jonah and he smiled down at me "Daniel, it's okay, it's just to help out till you know, we aren't on tour" I nodded "Okay" he kissed down my neck and grinded his hips on mine, our boxer covered cocks rubbing against each other.

"Told you it would feel good", "ca-can I be on top" I moaned in his ear as he pulled back and looked at me "You wanna fuck me" I nodded as he smiled "okay seavey, fuck me" I moaned as he bite down on my ear and I smiled.

I flipped us around and kissed him, I pulled his boxers down and smiled as his jaw hung low, "I like hearing you moan" I said in his neck as I jerked him off and he let out that beautiful moan, "I love when you make me moan" I giggled and kissed him again.

Jonah and I didn't think it would ever happen, but one night I was jerking off in my bunk, I mean it was really early in the morning and I though everyone was asleep but turns out Jonah wasn't.

I wasn't being loud, yet he still heard me and it kinda just started from that night, we help each other out and it doesn't really bother me, we both know we aren't gay, we are just horny and well don't really have a girl to help us at the moment in time.

His head went back into the pillow as I worked my hand up and down his length like I would do my own, he pulled my boxers down and rolled my a condom, "come on dani, I'll cum if you don't fuck me already"

I nodded stuck my tip at his entrance, slowly pushing in it really wanting to hurt him right at this moment, he pushed my hips farther in causing me to release and moan in his neck and dip my hips, pushing more of myself into him.

I kissed his neck, leaving small bites that would be gone by the morning, he pulled at my hair and my thrust got deeper and quicker. Him biting back moans, and me holding off to release till he did, I thrusted in really hard and fast as he let out a small whimper.

"Cumming" he moaned and I wrapped my hand around his length and jerked him off slowly, feeling him ooze all over my hand and him clench around my cock.

I leaned my head back and released into the condom, once I pulled out and we caught our breaths and calmed down I heard Tyler's alarm going off.

Knowing we both needed to be up in about 20 minutes now, he gave me a kiss and jumped out of my bunk, "see you later seavey" he said as he got in his bunk.

I laid back and pulled my shorts up, hoping to get at least these 20 minutes of sleep before I was dragged around interview to interview today.