Double life- corbyn

"Get out" I said without turning to look at my brother, "you need to come back home y/n" Erebus, the Greek god of darkness, said to me as he walked closer to me.

"You need to leave and now, I'm not going and you should have known that, tell Zeus if he wants to see me than he needs to come and get me himself" Erebus rolled his eyes.

"You're a god, you should act like one" I laughed and turned to look at him "what daddy can't survive without me now, besides I'm was thrown away and casted out, I'm no longer a god in his book"

"He's sorry" there was a knock at my apartment door, "stay" I said and walked towards the door. "Yes" I said swinging the door open to see my boyfriend, "hi baby" he saw pulling me into a hug.

"Babe, what are you doing here I thought you weren't getting her till tomorrow" he shook his head "no it was today" I smiled and kissed him "y/n" corbyn looked weirdly behind me.

"My brother" I said letting corbyn walk in, "Erebus, come meet my boyfriend corbyn" erebus walked next to me and shook his head.

"You have got to convince y/n to come back home and see her family" I giggled and shook my head "well anyway Erebus was just leaving, I'll call dad and talk to him" Erebus laughed and shook his head "he's not the one who wants to talk to you"

With that I watched him walk down the hall, I rolled my eyes and shut my door "Erebus as in the Greek god" I laughed "my parents really loved mythology babe"

———
"Are you sure you have to go baby" I giggled and nodded, "I'll be gone two days I promise, my family goes crazy without me" he gave me a look, "I thought you haven't seen you're family in years" I nodded as I picked up my suitcase.

There was a knock on the door, another one falling shortly after, I rolled my eyes knowing who this was now. "Hypnos and Kratos" I said while swinging the door open, "hi y/n" Hypnos, the Greek god of sleep said, he reached his hand out and I laughed "don't touch me, I learned that trick"

Kratos, the god of strength and power, rolled his eyes and looked towards me "youre coming home yes" Hypnos asked and I nodded.

Corbyn walked to the door and smiled, I kissed him "these are my cousins, Bruce and Marty" I said making up names, them giving me a weird look.

"Bur-" I cut Hypnos off and smiled, "babe they are here to take me home, I'll be back in a few days, I love you and I'll see you then"

"Okay baby, I love you, be safe" I smiled and kissed him again. I walked off to get my bags, "so you're name" Kratos said, "corbyn" he smiled "okay Bruce quit being weird and let's go"

———

"SHE IS WITH A MORTAL" Erebus yelled, I rolled my eyes as Zeus looked at him weird "and, she moved on and left why shouldn't she" "excuse me, you kicked me out"

"I did no such thing" I rolled my eyes and stood up "I cannot believed you brought me all the way here to argue with dad over this again erebus, he threw me out okay"

Zeus stood up, "you left us, when we needed you" I shook my head "I'd rather be standing with hades right now" I stormed out of the room.

I ran into Poseidon, he grabbed my shoulder and hugged me "my darling, what- are you back" I shook my head at my uncle "no, they dragged me here to argue with Zeus once again"

"No no, I called for you" I looked at him weird "why uncle" "you can't live that sad life anymore, come be a goddess like you are" I rolled my eye "you have been watching over me"

"Triton wanted to see how you were, after you left he was worried" I rolled my eyes, "tell your son not to worry about him, I'm not his little cousin anymore"

"But you are" I laughed as I turned to see triton, "Okay everyone look, I'm going back to my real home" triton grabbed my arm before I could walked off, "aunt Athena needs to see you" I rolled my eyes and took my hand back.

"Where is she, I'll see her then I'll be going" "her room, where else she hasn't really left since you did" I walked to her room.

I knocked on the door to get a mumbled 'go away' in response I opened the door and she turned her head quickly, "what did I sa- oh god y/n you're home" she jumped up and pulled me into a hug.

"That corbyn boy is a treat" I giggled and sat on her bed as she laid back down "come on and get out of your room Athena" she shook her head, "i am the Greek goddess of wisdom and war and I couldn't give either to get you to stay" I laughed.

"Well, daddy didn't want me here no more, so I left as he asked me too" she shook her head "you know Zeus can't live without and it's been killing him since you left"

"Maybe but, he told me to leave if I didn't like they way my prophecy was laid out and I didn't so I left, and you know daddy" she nodded.

"So you are going back to corbyn" I nodded slowly, "he makes me happy" she giggled "and when you don't age, or when he finds out you are the Greek goddess of night" I nodded.

"I know what I am but I can't fight what I have with him, can't I get someone to make me age with him?" She shook her head "sadly no"

———
"You what me to believe that you are the Greek goddess of night" I nodded "and the guys that came and got you are also Greek gods" I nodded, taking a sip of my drink.

"Right, well I'm the President of the United States" I giggled "I'm being serious" he giggled, his ear started to ring "that's my aunt Athena speaking I'm so sorry" he looked at me crazy.

"She is quite right, that was me, sorry dear I came to tell you Zeus is calling you" corbyn jumped out of his seat when she appeared in the chair next to me.

"Great you scared him" he looked a little green, "right yes, hello" I shook my head at her, "excuse us corbyn, I turned him out when he told me to leave, I not going back to argue"

"He is your father and you will do as I say" I gave her a look, "I will do no such thing" she laughed "is mommy dearest here, she'll tell you the same thing" I shook my head.

"Moms gone, as always nobody believed she gave birth to a Greek god" she scoffed, she turned to corbyn and smiled "and you must be corbyn, hello" he gave a small wave.

"Make him forget all this and let me go back to my life" corbyn shook his head "no no no please don't, I- I- I want to know more and learn more" I giggled.

He sat back in his chair, "Well that was quite easy, what would you like to know" my aunt asked him "what does it mean you are the Greek goddess of night, what do you control, and if you are here and not doing it what happens"

"Well I don't um.. do anything really" Athena laughed, "She's the shadow that Zeus is afraid of, very afraid of" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I created light and day, sleep, death and darkness" I said and looked to corbyn "Erebus would be nothing without me, Hypnos and I work very well together but don't shake his head, he's learned this thing where he can put you to sleep"

"So you have children" I laughed and nodded, "would you like to know their names" "yes" I giggled "there's a lot so bear with me"

"Aether (brightness), Hemera (day), Moros (doom, destiny), keres (distraction, death), Thanatos (death), Hypnos (sleep), oneiroi (dreams), momus (blame), Oizys (pain, distress), Hesperides and moirai (fates), nemesis (indignation, retribution), Apate (deceit), Philotes (friendship), Geras (old age), and Eris (strife)"

Corbyn took a breath, "that's a lot of kids" I nodded "don't freak out, they won't be calling you dad" he laughed, "when you have kids they turn out to be god" I nodded "half gods"

"Are you one" I shook my head, "no but my parents never wanted me and Zeus and his wife took care of me, she went crazy and now aside in a mental health felicity"

"If this isn't a world you want to accept I have to wipe you're memory clean and for you to be on your way corbyn, this is a world that cannot be exposed" he shook his head "this world is everything I've been dreaming of, why wouldn't I like it" i smiled.

"How old are you" I shook my head "oh sweetie you don't want to know that"