happy birthday -Corbyn

"Happy birthday handsome" I said as I sat on his lap giving him a kiss his hand held on my waist as he smiled "thank you beautiful" I smiled and kissed him again "okay what does my baby want for breakfast" he giggled and smiled "You" I shook my head.

"No baby, I mean seriously" he shrugged "eggs and pancakes" I got up and threw on his shirt from last night, along with his boxers that we had throw off of each other "damn baby" he said and I smiled.

I went to the kitchen and turned on some music, dancing around while I made corbyn breakfast "my baby cooking me breakfast and dancing to my music, what could be any better"

He sat down at the table and I gave him a kiss, the eggs were done and I was only waiting on one more pancake, I placed the eggs down and he slapped my butt "watch it" I said and walked back over to the pancakes and placed the on the plate.

I sat them down and got us some orange juice, sitting down and began eating with him "can we just have a lazy day today baby" I nodded at corbyn, "yes we can" I smiled and gave him a kiss "and you stay in those clothes" I giggled and nodded.

——
After breakfast we went back to the room and I set up a random movie that corbyn was saying he wanted to see, it was pretty cool and corbyn cuddled into me.

"No big dinner baby" I asked him and he shook his head, "I just want to lay in bed with you all day and makeout with you from time to time" I smiled.

And that's what happen, all day we watched movies in bed with occasional makeout session and tickle fights, we had popcorn and candy.

We had what some people would call a lazy Sunday, "thank you for the best birthday baby" corbyn said and gave me a kiss on the side of my head.

I smiled "well you're so welcome but I kinda have a surprise for you, I know you said you didn't want any presents but I just need to give this to you" he looked at me weird as I went to our closet and pulled out a bag that had happy birthday written all over it.

Inside was a give to change our life's forever, something corbyn had wanted and been begging for, for over a year now and finally I had the pleasure of giving it to him.

I handed it to him and sat down on the bed, he smiled and took it, sitting up in bed to go through it, I was nervous than I have been in my life.

"What is it" he asked and I told him to open it, he dug into the package and pulled out the box that held his present. He opened it and saw the three positive pregnancy test, and the ultrasound photos.

He looked up to me with a huge smile, "holy shit" he said and hugged me "oh baby, we are going to have a family" he pulled me into a kiss, looking back at the photos "the best birthday of my life" he sad rubbing my belly.

"I love you" I said and he smiled, "oh I love you, and this baby" he said giving me another kiss "I have to call my mom" I giggled at how cute he was and he ran to the other room to call his mom.

I smiled, thank god that I could give a family to the man I love the most on his birthday!