Music & weed -corbyn

"Thank you" I said to corbyn as he passed me the joint we were sharing, "ohh this is a good song turn it up" he said, I giggled and turned my music up.

My boo by usher came through, corbyn singing along, I smiled as he sang to me, a thing he didn't do to frequently.

There's always that one person
That will always have your heart

He sang as he pointed to me, I giggled and took another hit of the joint, his smile not fading as he continued the song.

You'll never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that your the one for me
It's clear for everyone to see

He Held my hand, giving it a kiss when he paused, I smiled as he closed his eyes and sang the song, really getting into in, the weed definitely setting in.

He took the last few hits of the joint and kissed me, he pulled me on to the ground next to him, I laid my head in his lap.

Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
'Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there and you were my baby

He turned the music down and looked at me, "what" I asked giggling "do you remember our first kiss?" He asked and I smiled "of course"

"You looked so beautiful" I blushed, "I was so nervous" he nodded "I was too" I shook my head as he kissed me.

He turned the music back on, the song had changed, a one direction song played through the speakers now, him knowing the words to that also.

I wanna write you a song
One as beautiful as you are sweet
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling I get when you are gone
I wanna write you a song

He ran his hands through my hair, "I did write you a song" I smiled and kissed him "well let me hear it" he laughed and shook his head, "not finished with it yet, give it time" I giggled and kissed him again.

"God I love you" he smiled "that's just the weed talking" he said causing me to laugh, "I wish"

He smiled as he favorite queen song came on, the song he had discovered on our first date.

Love of my life

He sang, that's the only part he wanted to sing due to fact the next lyrics were 'you've hurt me' and he knows I haven't hurt him so why would he sing it to me.

"I'm the love of your life now" I asked and he smiled "definitely" I giggled "now that's just the weed talking" I mocked him and he kissed me.