sir -Jack

"Sir, um.. you have a um.." he looked at me "a what, y/n" I pointed to my neck and blushed a bright red "hickey, sir" he touched his neck, "quite big" I said as he gave me a look and I nodded "sorry, Sir"

"Look just go get something I can use to cover this" I nodded and walked out to my car to get my makeup bag, "sir I have it" he nodded as I walked over to him.

I pulled out and orange and green color corrector and foundation his color, "you have a ton of makeup" I nodded "I do makeup for bridesmaids and weddings and stuff in the weekends".

I started to cover his hickey, "do I not pay you enough" I laughed as did he "you do sir, it's just that I like doing makeup and well I guess I do get an extra 400 to $600 depending on if I'm doing just the brides or all the bridesmaids and the brides" he nodded.

"Didn't know that about you" I nodded, "very intriguing" I laughed "well as long as you don't make me cover your hickeys then you can learn all about it" he laughed as I grabbed the power to set the conclear and foundation I had just put over it.

"The hickey wasn't meant to be there" I nodded "it's okay sir, everybody has there fun times" he choked on his spit as I had said that "no no that-" I nodded.

"We really shouldn't be talking about your sex life, it's not professional sir" he nodded as he blushed a bright pink.

——-

Jack try's his hardest to be cool around y/n but he always either comes off as and asshole or he clams up like the shyest person in the world.

Although y/n finds it cute when he's all shy she hates it when he acts like an ass, she likes him and often wishes it was him taking her out on a date rather than these women that come and go but it's strictly professional between them.

Well... for the most part, sometimes she'll order lunch and he'll order her to sit and eat with him, they talk about their person life and he does know a lot about her but yet she tends to learn different and new things jack doesn't know.

She won't tell him everything about life, maybe that she is trying to learn to play piano, then she'll tell him that she gave up trying to learn it a few days later.

"Go ahead and order lunch for the both of us" jack said as y/n nodded and walked out of the office "yes sir"

————

When I walked back In jack's office with lunch he had been putting his work up in his cabinet, that I had organized for him, I couldn't help but look at his butt.

Once I noticed that his butt was turning I quickly took my eyes off of it and walked over to the small table in front of the couch, "pizza alright sir?" He nodded and sat down.

"So y/n are you still trying to cook" I laughed and nodded, this being the only thing I've been trying to learn to do that has stuck with me, "yeah actually" he nodded "good, every man loves a woman that can teach him to cook" I laughed.

"I actually learned from my father" I looked towards him, "you know how to cook" he nodded, "absolutely" I laughed "I figured you were too busy with owning your own company and all" he laughed and shook his head.

"Learned when I was growing up, I still love to cook" I smiled as did he "well that's intriguing" I said copying what he had said earlier. We both smiled, them slowly fading when we both started leaning in for a kiss.

And bam, there it was, a kiss that could either kill my career or spark a relationship!

He held my jaw and deepened the kiss, his tongue sliding against my bottom lip, he pulled me into his lap and rested his hands on my waist.

His hand slid under my skirt but rested there on my thigh, once we pulled away for air I looked at him "this isn't professional" he laughed a little and licked his lips "It's after hours, technically we don't need to be professional" I smiled as he kissed me again.

I pulled my skirt up as he placed his thumb on my clit, he slowly pushed down drawing small circles as I moaned into the kiss.

I pulled his jeans down "wait" I said walking over to my wallet, I pulled out a condom and handed it to him. He quickly put it in and I slowly sat down on his length moaning once his tip hit my g-spot.

As I had bounced up and down he had matched up with me by thrusting his hips up, he kissed me as we continued, his thumb continued to rub my clit sending me closer and closer to my end.

"Jack I'm cumming" he nodded and slammed into me harder, he laid me down on the couch and went faster. Once I clenched around him I had came, he continued until I had felt him twitch and fill the condom.

Once we got cleaned up and cooled down, "that might be a problem" I said sounding more of a question, "not of you come over for dinner next weekend" he said with a little smiled at the end.