Busted -jack

"So jack's taking you out to dinner" I smiled at my mom as I finished my makeup, "he is, we are going up to this really cute restaurant" she help straighten my hair, I was home from college and jack was back home from his college also.

"Well I think it's super cute, is he staying tonight" I shook my head "his mother and him are going out early in the morning" she nodded "and what time do you think you'll be home"

"I don't know, I can text you when we are on our way back" she smiled and nodded

——
"Jack this is so pretty" he smiled and kissed me, "I'm glad you like you baby, only the best for my love" I smiled as the waiter came and sat our food down.

"When are you going back for work" I asked as I took a bit of burger "next weekend but I was thinking of asking for another week off"

After dinner jack and I drove home, seeing that I only took about twenty minutes for us to eat we were sat outside my house, well not really outside but kinda down the sidewalk.

"Baby, I really wanted you to stay tonight" I saw while pushing hair out of his face, his kissed me "I know, I really wanted to stay with you tonight too baby" he held my waist as he kissed down my neck.

"Fuck baby" I could feel his smile on my skin, "forgot we haven't done it in a while, you're a little more sensitive" I giggled as I placed my hand on his chest and kissed him, "I'm not the only one so watch it, two can play that that game"

He smirked as he bit his lip, I crawled over the small consul that was between us and sat in his lap, he pushed the seat farther back. He pulled me into a kiss and I smiled, "you have such beautiful lips" he said while dragging his thumb across my bottom lip.

"Absolutely beautiful" he pulled it down and kissed me, his kisses going down my throat as my hips make a circle around his, causing him to let out breaths.

"Fuck kitten, feels amazing" he gripped my hips and pushed me down farther "gonna cum in my pants" I kissed him as I stopped and pulled my underwear down and my skirt up.

I unbuttoned his jeans as he pushed them down his hips, I slide down his length as we both let out moans "it will be special next time, promise" he said in my ear, his hands guiding my hips faster.

"Fuck shit, so good jack" I said back as he smirked, "like it kitten, like when I fuck you in my car, oh shit you're so tight" I kissed him as I moved my hips faster.

There was a knock on the passenger side window and we both turned to see my brother, jack and I looked at each other and went wide eyed

———
"In a car" my mom asked as she looked at both jack and I, we were now sitting at my kitchen table "mom I'm sorry, it just kinda got out of hand really quickly and we didn't mean for it to happen"

"You could have gotten hurt or what if someone slammed into you two" I looked at her weird, she wasn't mad about us having sex she was worried about it happening in the car.

"What" I asked as jack looked at me weird, "I've known you guys have been sleeping together, it just, no more in the car"