i dare you -Zach

"You're dare is to date her, make her fall in love with you then dump her" they said pointing at a smiling y/n, "guys I can't do that, that's crossing the line" they shook their heads.

"You fucked us last game, I had to fuck Cindy lu who bitch" I rolled my eyes at jack, "that's because you like her, I believe her names is just Cindy" he rolled his eyes "shut up, and just start on your dare"

——

"Hey y/n" I turned around looking at Zach and smiling "hey, where's you group" I laughed as she opened her car door and I held it open for her as she got in, "football, I'm actually bout to go to practice, I was wondering if after I win the game tomorrow would you let me take you out to dinner" she giggled.

"Only if you guys win" I nodded "it's a date" she nodded, "sure"

After school on Friday I went home and changed, after I ate I met up with my friends at the football game, "so Zach wants to take you out" I rolled my eyes, "Zach wants to get in my pants which won't happen because I'm not a slut, sorry Katy" she laughed.

"Excuse me, I waited till the third date like you said" we all laughed and I shook my head, when the football guys walked out of the locker room, Zach sent me a wink and my friends laughed.

I was pretty popular, I mean everyone knew who I was and wanted to be me so I'm pretty sure that I was popular, so was Zach he was extremely popular but he never really did what all the other guys did.

He didn't sleep with a different girls every Friday night and he skips out on party's to hang out with his not so popular friends that he had before he got popular. Which I mean he's super attractive but I'm not going to say that I've had a crush on him because I didn't but I have from time to time that I thought about me and him doing some unholy things together while helping myself in the bedroom.

"If I'm being honest, just let loose and fuck him once" I looked at Katy and rolled my eyes as we all went to go and sit down to watch the game, after the first winning game of the season Zach ran off the field with the team and stopped by me.

"So, wait for me out front and I'll take you out" I laughed and nodded "my curfew is 12:30" he nodded "no problem" I nodded and he ran off to get changed.

We pulled up the the cute little dinner on the outskirts of town and I turned to him, "Zach you know I don't sleep around right" he looked at me "I'm not looking for sex" I nodded "the what are you looking for?" He smiled "someone to fall in love with" I was taken back.

"Really? Why me" he shrugged as we walked into the diner "because you're friends always talk about you being a hopeless romantic" I nodded and smiled "and I think that's adorable" I blushed.

——
(Three months later)

"Hey baby there this movie I want to go see, you free tonight" I nodded and zach and smiled, we have been dating for two months and he literally the cutest boyfriend ever, "good. Bring some pajamas" I looked at him weird and he giggled "did I mention it was a drive-in movie" I shook my head and laughed as did he.

-
After we got to the movie, my pjs pants which were princess and the frog fuzzy pants, and my matching tank top with Zach's jacket on. Zach had pillows and blankets in the back of his pick up and we were cuddling wrapped up in them.

"Zach what is this movie" I looked up at him as he smiled, "some Disney movie" I giggled and smiled "I love Disney" he kissed my cheek, "that's why I brought you".

After the movie was done, Zach had fallen asleep and I smiled, I kissed his cheek as his smile spread on his lips. He turned his head and opened his eyes, "is it over" I nodded as he shook his head, "sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep, sorry has me beat" I shook my head.

"Totally cool baby, I sat up and stretched my arms "you know baby we don't have to go on a date every weekend if you need to study then you can, I don't mind" he smiled and rubbed my back.

"Nah baby, I don't study anyway" I rolled my eyes and giggled "maybe that's why you're failing" he nodded "well maybe one day you should help study" he asked sitting up and kissing my cheek.

"If by studying is actually studying then come over tomorrow" he nodded and grabbed my chin giving me a kiss.

"Better get home, my curfews in 30 minutes"

——
(Four months later)

"7 months" Katy said and I nodded taking a bit of the burger I had just gotten, "that was never expected" I nodded but then looked at her weird "what do you mean" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"He's never had a relationship really" I nodded "yeah so" she shrugged "I just find it kinda weird, I mean he's with you and I know you too haven't done it yet" I nodded "well because we aren't ready to have sex and he knows that" she nodded.

"Zach do yo- are you okay with not having sex" he nodded, "yes what would have given you that idea" I shook my head and looked at him "oh nothing jus- Katy just thought it was weird that we haven't done it because, we've been dating for seven months and stuff"

He giggled and looked at me "doesn't mean I want to do it, I know that you don't want to and I'm not comfortable with forcing you too, I love you" a smile grew on my face as those words left his mouth, "I love you too" he giggled and blushed as he pulled me into a kiss.

———
(Five months later)

"Happy one year baby" I smiled and kissed Zach as he giggled as jack laughed taking a bit of his food, "a whole year huh?" Jack asked and I nodded "crazy right" I said sitting next to Zach and his hand went to sit on my thigh.

He kissed my cheek, "Hey baby gotta run, I have to pick up my dress for tonight" Zach smiled and nodded "don't forget, I'll pick you up at 8" I smiled and kissed him "great".

"So your gotta break it off with her" I looked up at jack "it's my dare right" they nodded "is she in love with you" I nodded as I watched her walk out of the room, "has been".

——
(The next night)

"I'm sorry what?" I asked jack as he turned around with his mouth open, "What bet?" I asked Zach as he shook his head at jack, "nothing baby" I rolled my eyes.

"We bet him that he could date you for a year and get you to say I love you back and then dump him" I nodded at Zach and nodded "good thing we are broken up huh? Guess he won" I walked away as Zach tried to stop me.

"I TOLD YOU I WASNT DOING THAT STUPID DARE YOU DUMBASS" Zach yelled at jack as I was running to my cry, tears streaming down my face for actually falling for him.

——
"Hi honey, is Zach coming over" I rolled my eyes and ran up to my room as my mom called after me, "baby" I shook my head "he's not coming over ever because, we broke up" I said as I slammed my door shut falling on my bed.

I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't believe I feel for him like an idiot, how could I be that stupid idiot who falls for Zach herron.

"Sweetie" my dad said as he knocked at my door, I rolled my eyes and got up opening the door while laying back on my bed, he sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"What happen" my dad asked in a sad tone, "I dumped him" I said as I felt tears fall out of my eyes, "because he made a bet that he could get him to date me for a year and break up with me"

"And I was stupid enough to think that he could actually love me" my dad laid next to me and wiped my tears, "he is an idiot to lose you, you are amazing and the best girlfriend there could be" I giggled and nodded.