brothers best friend- Corbyn

I sighed as I heard my bother, Daniels friends and him all playing around downstairs, being the loudest they could possibly be.. I rolled over in bed and covered my eyes it's fucking 3 am are you kidding me right now.

I had work in the afternoon and I really wanted to get some sleep tonight and wake up early to get some homework done in the morning, I rolled my eyes still hearing them yelling downstairs.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs, I got myself a glass of water as the guys all smiled at me "and where's Daniel" I asked them as they kinda just looked around "oh he went home with that chick" Jonah said while taking to the guys

I nodded and looked at them, "then why are you guys here, at three am may I ask" they giggled a little "he said that he'd be out of her house in about an hour an a half so he told us to come over" jack said "oh shoot, he told us not to wake you, did we" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Of course not, you guys never do" I said while walking back up the steps, "corbyn go see if she good" Zach said, "why me" he asked, "because your the one who likes her"

There was a light knock on my door, I opened it and walked back to my bed "look y/n um.. we are super sorry about waking you up but.. um I can like sing to you till you fall back asleep"

I giggled at corbyn and shook my head, "I'm sure I would really love that but I'm fine with just laying back down" he nodded and sat at the edge of my bed.

"So what are your plans for tomorrow" I shook my head and got comfy "Well I'm going to do some of my school work in the morning and then I'm going to work later" he nodded "right the college life, hows that"

"Good"

——

"How does it feel princess" corbyn asked, leaving small kisses on my jawline as he thrusted slowly into me, "Good oh, so good daddy" his thrust got deeper as he slammed against my g-spot causing me to give a hug pitched moan.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON" Daniel screamed as corbyn jumped and covered our naked bodies "hi dani- this is um... nothing" I said tripping over my words.

"Nothing y/n, really, corbyn you're fucking my sister" he nodded "I understand that but it's not like it hasn't happen before, and it isn't like I wasn't going to ask her out on a date after" Daniel shook his head

"My sister has been off limits since the day we all become friends" he said, "yes but wouldn't you rather her be doing it with me than some totally random stranger" he shook his head

"No, I don't want to know who the hell my sister is hooking up with, I swear corbyn, I'm going to kill you" I rolled my eyes "oh please Daniel, it's not like you haven't slept with my friends and didn't call them back, corbyn and I have been on three dates already, just let this one go"

Daniel nodded his head "fine but no more fucking when I'm home" "you weren't home" I told him as he flipped us off and walked out.