Im done -daniel

"I don't know why can't you just be more like-" he cut him self off while looking at me, "no please Daniel go on and continue, more like who?", "I didn't mean it like that" I rolled my eyes as he sat down on the bed.

"Daniel this argument happens a lot, so go ahead and tell me who you want me to bed like. We are in high school Daniel we shouldn't be fighting like we are freaking married" he nodded as he looked up at me.

"For once y/n I kinda wish you acted more like the cheerleaders, all you do is read a book or do your homework, why don't you try and have fun some time" I scoffed and grabbed my bag "y/n wait" Daniel called after me while I left his house.

"Daniel stop, it's not that you want me to act like a cheerleader, you want me to be like Angelina and I'm never going to be like her so get over it please" he looked down at the floor.

"Baby it isn't like that" I nodded, "Daniel it is like that and I'm tried of trying with you if all you want is here". He looked up at me "what are you saying?" I held back tears as I gave him one last kiss.

"You can have her now, I'm sorry Daniel I can't be in this relationship now, I love you and I hope you're happy goodbye" before he could get a word out I left.

I really did love Daniel but he was caught up on a girl he no longer had, I was tired of being a girl he had because he could rather than a girl he had because he wanted.

————

He called and he texted but I never picked up or responded, I wasn't going back, not this time and not again.

I was his rebound for a long time and I'm just done being know as that.