Shy -Daniel

"Just leave her alone" Daniel said as he watched two guys knock my books down and kick them away from me, Daniel was really really shy and wouldn't normally talk to anyone out of his friend group.

"What did you say punk" Jacob said as he left my side and went to Daniel, he was walking home and went through a shortcut and saw Jacob and Adam doing what they did best, picking on the girl who didn't want to sleep with them.

"I said just leave her alone, your really going to hit a girl over her not sleeping with you" Adam threw a punch, hitting Daniel and then they took off.

I ran over to Daniel and helped him up, his nose was bleeding, "is it broken" I asked as he had his hand covering it trying to feel, he shook his head.

We got up and I helped him into the women's bathroom, locking the door after he walked in after we got the bleeding to stop I looked to see if it was broken.

"I'm sorry" I said and helped him clean the blood off, he shook his head. I handed him some travel mouthwash I keep in my bag, knowing that it taste gross when your nose bleeds.

"Thank you, and you don't have to be sorry I was just standing up for a pretty girl" I blushed and smiled, he bit his lip before he wash his mouth out.

I sat on the counter and walked him, he smiled at me "do I look good" I nodded and he walked closer to me "good" he placed his hand on my cheek, telling me what he's gonna do.

He leaned in and I met him in the middle, kissing as it got deeper "condom" I asked and he nodded, pulling it out of his wallet and setting it beside me.

He pushed my skirt up and kissed my neck, I leaned back giving him room, his fingers traced my clit as I let out a moan. "Gotta hurry" I said and he nodded.

He pulled my underwear off, I pushed his pants off his hips and he placed the condom on, running his tip over my clit. He slammed into me, I moaned as he kissed my neck that wasn't covered by my shirt.

His hands were on my hips/sides of my stomach and mine were in his hands and holding onto his shoulders.

"Mika you're so tight" I moaned as he hit my g-spot, over and over again "just for you" I told him and he kissed me. Slipping his tongue into my mouth, and his thumb pushed on my clit "god feels so good" I said as he sped up.

I felt myself become so close, it was hitting hard, "Cumming" I moaned and he went harder and deeper "cum" his thumb pressed harder and I came.

I felt him twitch and cum, he pulled out and kissed me "I guess I should get punched in the face in front of you more" I giggled