I didn't start it -Jonah

"A fight, really" Jonah spoke through the phone as I was cleaning the dry blood from my face, "she said some shit so I popped off, I told the bitch that's how it's gonna be. I stuck to my words" I could see him rolling his eyes, "babe you are at school, you can't be doing this"

"Why, huh? She wanna fucking throw hands like a fucking child and shit then I'll scoop to her level, I'm not afraid to hit a bitch and back my words up" there was a lot of talking on his end of the phone.

"The press already haves the story babe, do you know how that makes me look when you get in a fight at school, the girl is in the hospital getting stitches in her head, lip and eyebrow"

"Oh I'm so sorry that it made you look so bad, but jo I'm not dealing with bitches who wanna talk shit for their five seconds of fame, tell everyone that what I fucking do doesn't have anything to do with you unless it comes down to our relationship"

"And fuck I'm sitting at home whipping her  blood off my arms because I never once got hit" "y-just no more fights" he said and then hung out.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom, getting ready for a parent-teacher conference I had for fighting.

"No but if I a bitch wanna get slick and talk she better back it up" I said as the girl I had gotten in fight with earlier was crying to the principal about how I hit her without warning.

"She threw the first punch at the end of the day, I know someone got a video because this bitch wanna hype it up acting like she could freaking win, when a hoe didn't even hit me once" the principal nodded.

"Let's be more adult like" my mom said, "fine, she sat there and was talking about my boyfriend acting like she knew something about him and I, and she wanted to throw in shots at my mom and stuff, so I told her to back her words up. She walked away scared, she then turned around and threw a punch which she missed and her hand went into the wall, that's why it's broken"

"So I backed my words up and I threw the next few punches, and well as you can see I wasn't playing" my mom rolled her eyes as she texted someone.

"I don't know who the fuck your talking about but I backed my shit up" I stood up like the girl had just done and nodded "then swing bitch" the principal stood and shook his head "Okay okay, look since you threw the first punch, I had seen the video, kaya you are suspended for three weeks"

"Y/n, it wasn't on school property but since it was close you'll be in detention for a couple of weeks" I smiled as the girl rolled her eyes.

Once we had gotten home Jonah called me, he was pissed earlier and so was I, "you cannot go fighting other girls because it looks bad in the press and then I look bad and then the band looks bad"

"Fine" I heard him sigh, "how deep are you in at school?" He asked "detention for a few weeks" I heard him laugh, "babe I gotta go, I wanted to say I love you before I got on this flight" I smiled, "I love you too"

——
"So we saw your girlfriends fight" our interviewer said to me and I nodded, "I wanna clear this up, most girls think now she's trashy but when a girl is commenting on your mother and boyfriend for months and as my girlfriend would say 'won't back it up' you would be mad too"

"I'm not at all saying you should fight and my girlfriend knows she was definitely in the wrong for that, this girl and my girlfriend have a had a talk over it and they both promised to forget about it and move on"

"The girl is very safe and wasn't hurt but a few scars" I said and she nodded looking at the pile of papers on her lap, "we um.. got these photos from the girl, with the scars and I mean stitches tell you that they have to be really deep"

I shook my head as she showed the boys the photos, "Okay you seem quite willing to hit someone after they just swung at you and had been talking for months about two people that you love with your whole heart" Daniel said.

"Yeah she got a few stitches but what would all of you be saying right now if y/n didn't hit back, you would all be saying how much of a pansy she was" he finished.

"She didn't make the right choice hitting her but then again it would have been seen as the wrong choice by others if she didn't hit her". Daniel said while taking the photos out of the girls hands and show the camera.

"These will heal, but what about the girl calling her mother different names and saying she slept with the whole town, or that her mother would rather do some inappropriate things with the most hated man in America then love her"

"How about the fact of she got told everyday by this same girl that Jonah hated her and was using her as a publicity stunt, or that he cheated on her with every girl he could and she was going to end up with an STD because of him" jack said

"There was way more to this story then what was being told okay, and people do not say that we are telling you it's okay to fight it's not but don't believe one side to every story" jack finished and I nodded.

"She really said all those things" the lady asked and I nodded, "because she wanted to get under y/n's skin and it worked, perfectly"