School stress -jack

"Babe?" Jack asked as he turned on the kitchen light, I turned to look at him, "in here babe" I said as I turned back to the homework assignment I've been working on for the past five hours or so.

"What are you still doing up" he asked walking into the office in his house, it wasn't really an office it was an extra room that he put a desk and stuff in so that I could do my homework while I visiting him.

"My homework" he looked at me as he rubbed his eyes, "babe it's four in the morning" I nodded "I need to get this done before I go to bed" he shook his head, "this isn't worth you losing sleep over, it's just a stupid high school assignment" I nodded

"Yes but if I don't pass this class I'm not graduating which is kinda my huge concern here" he nodded and sat in the other chair. "But I miss you in bed and if you sleep you'll be less stressed" I laughed a little and put my head on his shoulder.

"I only have a few more questions then I can turn it in, I'll be in bed soon" he kissed my forehead and nodded, him being half asleep through this whole conversation, he got up and went to bed with an 'I love you'

I started working again and about an hour later I put my head down, not expecting to fall asleep because I hadn't even finished the last question yet but sleep over took me and I fell asleep.

When the morning finally came, jack walked downstairs looking for me, he walked into the office and giggled a little, taking a picture of me and then lifting me up.

"No wait" I said as I woke up a little, "shh I going to put you in bed, don't worry about your assignment" I nodded as he carried up my room.

After waking up later, I went downstairs to see that it was two in the afternoon, "good morning sleepily head" jack said as he gave me a kiss and I smiled "I finished your assignment, it was easy you only had like a sentence left of your answer" I smiled.

"Really baby" he nodded and pulled me into a hug, "I know your stressed over it baby but you staying up till four in the morning isn't healthy for your body okay, so you need to set a time to where after that point your not aloud to do anymore work" I giggled and nodded.

"Thank you baby" he smiled and kissed me, "come on, I made you food"