I love her -jack

"I loved your mother with everything in my heart, body, and soul and I will never forget the day I met that beautiful woman, she was everything a man could ask for"

"She was so sweet and so kind, and it's such a shame she had to leave us kids but everything is going to be alright on this fine blessed day" jack told your kids

You guys were married and had two children, calum and Chrissy and they were they loved of your life, all three of them. You were no longer with them but jack just saw Chrissy crying one afternoon over a guy, she had asked how you two stayed with each other for so long and how you two stayed in love.

Jack just couldn't wait to talk about how much he loves you, "we stayed in love because it was real baby, we had real love for each other and not this fake reality we make up because we wanted it to work"

"I could never express how much love I had for your mother and never ever did I let her go a day without knowing that I loved her, she should have felt loved everyday of her life or I didn't do what I wanted too"

He was telling the truth, he made sure I knew he loved me, he make sure I went to bed with an I love you.

"How did you not break when she left us" calum asked, that's a question even jack couldn't really answer, he never once thought in his life he was going to have to deal with the pain of losing y/n, with the pain of her dying first but sadly that pain came way to quickly.

"I don't know son, I think I knew your mother loved me a lot and wouldn't want me to hurt or break down when I have two wonderful blessing sitting right in front of me"

"I think she would have wanted me to worry about you two before I broke down about her, but don't think I don't miss your mother" he said looking at the two as they have a nod.

Having heard him crying through the walls before, "I miss your mother more than words could ever express, and I will for the rest of my life miss her"

"Because you love her" he smiled and nodded "that I do"