my baby -Jack

"It's mine" he said pointing to me as soon as he shut his bedroom door, "no it's not you idiot" he nodded, "I've added it up, you didn't go to the club four months ago and that's when we fucked, the baby is mine" I rolled my eye "shut up, jack no it's not" he looked at me.

"Oh really" I nodded, "then I want a DNA test when he's born" I rolled my eyes "no" he looked into my eyes "you would have said yes if it isn't mine".

He had a point but jack has got a girlfriend now, when we fucked he didn't, imagine getting told that your boyfriend got one of his best friends pregnant, even if it was months before they got together it's still going to damage his relationship and he happy, nobody wants to ruin that

"Just leave it" he shook his head, "if its mine tell me" I looked at him and slowly nodded, "fine, it's yours but don't worry about it you have your girlfriend, I don't want to ruin that for you" he rolled his eyes.

"You think that's what I care about now, no this baby is mine and my girlfriend can grow a pair of balls, we fucked before her and I'm taking care of this baby, if you think that the only thing in this situation I care about is my girlfriend then you really don't fucking know me"

"I can't let you ruin what makes up happy right now jack, you guess just started dating" he nodded "yeah just, I've been in love with you for years and I've decided that moving on was the best choice from me but fuck, when we had sex y/n I remember why I wanted you so bad"

"I still love you, I never wanted to move on but you couldn't see that I loved you" a tear had fallen down his cheek and he back up from me "anyway, my baby yeah I'm taking care of it" he walked out of the room and I slid down to the ground and held my knees fo my chest.

I took a deep breath and stood up, I washed my hands and face and then walked out of the bathroom, my hand was grabbed and I was pulled up close to jack.

"Fuck it" he kissed me and I melted into his kiss, feeling as thought he could never hurt me and he'll take care of me for the rest of my life.

I pulled back and he hugged me "I promise I'll take care of you and it from now on, I swear" I smiled

———

"Dads coming home tonight" calum asked and I nodded, "yes and he can't wait to see you and Luke, now make a plate to eat" they both nodded and got food.

Jack and I got married after we had our second child luke, and we've been happy, his girlfriend broke up with him after she found out about our little hallway kiss and we've been together since calum turned two.

Calum is 17 and luke is 15, jack went on tour with his band and has been gone for about 6 months and to say that I miss him is an understatement.

I haven't been this far away from him ever and I got so used to him holding me at night, I can't wait for it to happen again.