Surprise bitch -jack

"Hi so today I'm going to surprise my girlfriend, I'm flying in town for the show there as we all know right, and I told her that I wouldn't fly in until after midnight to one am, so she said that we would just meet up after the concert"

"But I lied, sorry baby I know you hate that but anyway, we are flying in now. Which it's like what, 8 am but the time zone will put her at like 6 am" jack explained to his phone as he was recording for a video.

He was sat in the airport waiting for their flight to be call so they could leave, the guys all sitting around him not really paying much attention, really just tuning him in and out.

"So I know that she said she was going to be filming videos all day long, because she weird and doesn't take time out of other days to film and just does it all at once, so her mom is getting me from the airport"

"Shoutout to my second mom, she's amazing, anyway she's getting me and then I'll just walk into her room and be like surprise bitch" this cause the guys to burst out in a fit of laughter.

——

"I get a ton of PR and I'm happy yes, but I suck at opening them so these have probably already came out and yeah don't hate me" I said pointing to the boxes beside me, I picked one up and there was a knock at my door.

I grabbed the knife I had for opening the boxes "it's open" I said without turning around but focusing on the box, "sweetheart you really need to clean" I giggled at my mom.

"It looks a mess because of the boxes" I sat the one down in my hand and turned, seeing jack my eyes lit up "baby oh my god hi" I said while jumping in his arms and kissing him.

"I thought you said you weren't flying in until the morning" he giggled "I know what I said, I lied" I laughed and kissed him, he hugged me tighter and let me go "what are you filming love"

"PR un-boxing, wait so did you just fly in or did the guys also" we sat down in front of the camera, "all of us, we had an early flight but I wanted to surprise you love" I smiled and kissed him "I love you" he smiled and gave me another peck "I love you too love"

"Oh babe, I recorded some stuff on my phone if you want to use it for a video" I smiled and nodded, "wanna help me with this video and then we can chill" he nodded "sure love"