I miss you funk -Jonah

"Are we really going to pull this off" Daniel asked as he drove away from the airport, Jonah my boyfriend has been in this funk, when they guys flew off for tour I was too busy and didn't get to see Jonah that much before he left.

So he was sad and it lend him into this funk, he said it was because he missed me too much, so since I had this two week break I thought that I would see Jonah.

I texted Daniel and set up this whole thing for us to surprise him, now it leads us to here where I'm sitting in Daniel car, since they were currently in LA for three days.

Two of which they are playing a show, I'm staying also for the three days then flying back home, "I promise Daniel we are, Look since he goes to your room to help with writing I'll just be in there and then you text him and tell him that you need him to hear something" he nodded.

Thinking over my plan and talking about it all the way back to the hotel with Daniel we finally made it, he snuck me up to his room and I sat on his bed. He texted Jonah telling him that he had something he needed to listen to and should come to his room really fast.

He did, he was wearing some sweatpants and a pink why don't we shirt, when Daniel opened the door he walked in, his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Baby" he yelled picking me up and spinning me "hi love" I said giving him a kiss and Daniel giggled, "oh how I missed you" he said in my neck and he put me back in the ground but stayed hugging me.

I ran my hand through his hair as his hug got tighter, "okay break off bro, soon as won't be Able to breath" Daniel said and I laughed. Jonah letting go of me with the biggest smile on his face.

"I've miss you too handsome" I said and he pulled me in for a kiss "best surprise ever"