somethings up & its not Zach

"Are you joking" I said rolling out of bed and wrapped the sheets around my body, "baby I swear it isn't you okay I'm just having trouble" I nodded and picked up my clothes off the floor. "This has been going on for a while Zach, why can't you stay hard, are you actually not attractive to me babe" he shook his head as he grabbed his boxers and walked over to me.

"I am baby I swear, if I wasn't then I wouldn't even get hard for you" I laughed as I looked at him "well yeah but you don't seem in to me, do I bore you" he shook his head "god no baby, look I'm just having some issues I don't know why but I can't find them out" I smiled at him "I have to get to work, please find those issues out" as I walked out of the room he took a deep breath "trying".

I get that a lot of guys tend to fine me boring in bed but since I've been with Zach we've been trying new things, I guess I need to step it out more than just positions.

As I made it to work I took a deep breath, I sat back in chair and thought for a while, what more could I do, what more would he like. What if it was really me he didn't like and I was just a huge a joke kinda thing but there's no way he could stay hard over me one day and then the next not.

———

Zach's POV

"Oh look at little zachy, not getting any in the bedroom right" i rolled my eyes as I sat dow in the couch "it's not like that, she willing to give" they all look at me "and you not willing to receive" I shook my head "I'm more than welcome but I can't" Daniel laughed a little as the guys joined me on the couch.

"Dude if I had a girl as pretty as yours I would never pass up on a chance to have sex with her" all the guys laughed and nodded showing they agreed. "No it's not like that all al, we try and it just doesn't happen for me" jack laughed "he can't keep it up" I rolled my eyes "laugh all you guys want, it happens to every guy" the all shook their heads.

"Nope" Jonah said as he looked to me, "dude just ask to spice it up" I laughed and shook my head "she doesn't need to spice it up, it's hot and it works for me for a short minute" they all nodded. "You just have to try new things", "we do" they all laughed.

"It's just you want more from her your to scared to ask" I rolled my eyes, "she thinks since this problem showed up that i don't find her sexy or that she isn't attractive, I just don't want her to add on to thinking that when I ask if we can do more".

"Well I'm sure she's faked it once or twice" I rolled my eyes "oh please she's never" they all laughed "dude she's faked it once or twice, just ask her"

—————
Y/n's pov

"Hey y/n" I looked up and smiled, "hey Christina what's up" she shook her head and sat down, "thought I come up here and see you while I was in town" I smiled at her. "We hung out yesterday what's really going on" she laughed, "I heard the guys talking to Zach and it seems like he might have a little problem"

"What were they saying" she smiled at me and laughed and little, "he scared to ask you for more in the bedroom, just surprise him y/n. Do something you've always found hot and don't tell him" I nodded as we talked for a little longer.

————

Once I made it back to Zach's and I apartment he was in the kitchen cooking, "hey baby" I said giving him a kiss as I took off my heels "hey babe" he replied as he went back to cooking. "So I was thinking we try and continue what was happening this morning" I ask as I sat at the table and he nodded, "baby I just want to say I swear on everything that it isn't you." I nodded.

"I know baby" he placed and plate down in front of me as we ate and talked about our day like normal, once we were finished I had put our plates up "you wanna go back into the bedroom" he asked as I shook my head, "not yet baby". He nodded as I turned to him, he was still sitting at the table and I was standing by the sink.

I sat on the counter as he stood up, "stay" he stood there frozen as I lifted my shirt off and his eyes trailed down my body, "baby what are you doing" I popped off my bra. "Trying something new daddy" he smirked at his nickname, I hooked my fingers on the inside of my waistband and pulled my pants down.

"Need some help" he said walking close to me, I shook my head as I pulled my underwear down "just watch daddy" he nodded slowly as I rubbed my clit. He didn't take his eyes off my my hand, he watched as my fingers moved in and out of my core.

He fixed his pants, "don't touch yourself daddy" he placed his hands on the table "babygirl I think you should let daddy take over from here" I shook my head as I let out a moan. He slowly walked over to me "trust me baby" I nodded as his lips connected with my neck, while my fingers moved in and out of me he used his to rub my clit.

He reached down and unbuttoned his pants, "fuck I'm so hard babygirl" I smiled as I kissed him "good" he nodded as he took one of my nipples in his mouth and smirked when I let out a moan.

He kissed down my stomach as his fingertips ran up my thighs, "I haven't needed you this bad, please baby", "last a little longer baby" I stopped what I was doing with my fingers as I stuck my hand in his pants.

He moaned as I rubbed him up and down, "I can't I need you so bad" I nodded as I pulled his pants and underwear down past his butt. He placed his hands on the side of my waist as he kissed me, he grabbed the base of his cock as he slowly slid into me.

"Mhm you're so tight" he kissed under my ear as he thrusted his hips in and out of me "fuck Zach" he moved his hips faster as I ran my nails up his back, All you could hear was moaning, breathing.

"I'm so close" I said as he continuously hit my g-spot over and over again, "me too" I clenched as he let out a groan, with one more thrust I came as clenched as he twitched and pulled out. "Holy shit I said hard" I laughed as I kissed him, "finally"