Tired -corbyn

Corbyn kissed on my neck as we were sitting on the couch, "mhh baby" I moaned as he pulled me into and kiss and on his lap, he moved my hips against his as we both let out needed moans.

"Want to?" He asked and I nodded my head quickly, we haven't had sex due to us always being so tired with our busy schedule we literally only get to Lay down and sleep with each other, that's the only time we see one another.

I know we are both super tired now but with all the stress that's been in life the last few days, I need him right now before I explode, we haven't have sex in over a month and we both really needed it.

He pulled me into a kiss as we both started throwing our clothes off as quickly as possible, scared that either one of us would be to tired if we didn't hurry into it.

He threw on a condom and I slide down on his shaft, letting out a moan as I hit his base "so tight" he moaned in my ear, after he resumed kissing down my neck.

I sped up my movements, cause both of us to release moans, I ran my fingernails across his shoulder blades hoping to give in to his pain kink a little.

He bit his lip as he hid his face in my neck, "harder love" he asked and I dug my nails down slightly harder not enough to break skin but enough for him to feel it.

"Fuck I love when you do that baby" I kissed his as he brought his thumb to my clit and rubbed hard circles causing me to throw my head back in a moan, his hips thrusted up to met the movements of mine.

His tip pushing against my g-spot over and over again putting me into a state of bliss, he watched as my head was bend back, my eyes closed shut enjoying how the pleasures took over my body all at once.

He laid kisses on my collarbone as I let a moan due to fact of not feeling in since the last time we had done it. He smirked as he placed his thumb under my chin and pulled my face down to look at him, he kissed me as I ran my fingers through his hair and rugged.

"I'm cumming" I said while my hip movements had gotten quicker "cum for daddy" I nodded as I kissed and sucked small little bruises that would be gone in the morning on his neck and he let out small groans in response.

I had released but continued my movement till he also released and once he did, we both laid down cuddled up to each other, "gosh, I love you" he said while Turing to me and giving me a light peck" I smiled "I love you too"